Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi from Milan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi from Milan Empty Hi from Milan 6th March 2011, 8:59 pm

kate muir

kate muir

Hi...My name's Kate. I'm not entirely new to Milan, as I've been commuting back and forth from the UK for a while now, as my (Italian) husband's job ended up moving here and mine was based in London. But I'm now just over six months pregnant, so about to take the leap and live in Milan full time, which IS feeling a bit daunting now the time to cut my ties has come! I'd love to chat with/meet other expats,
Kate

2Hi from Milan Empty Re: Hi from Milan 7th March 2011, 12:20 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Hello Kate!

And welcome to the forum! and congratz on being pregnant! Very Happy

We are a friendly bunch of ladies so feel free to chat away

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

3Hi from Milan Empty Re: Hi from Milan 9th March 2011, 7:39 pm

kate muir

kate muir

Hi Clare,

Thanks for the welcome! Will do - look forward to getting chatting, once I'm out of the worst of moving admin and never-ending 'to do' list to clear before leaving London...can't wait to be settled.

Thanks again
Kate

4Hi from Milan Empty Re: Hi from Milan 29th March 2011, 7:19 am

louknu01

louknu01

Hi Kate,

I've just had my 1st baby 3 months ago in Italy so happy to fill you in on anything I can. We moved from Tokyo last year and are living in Desenzano, lake Garda. My other half commutes daily to Milan. We did look at central Milan but decided to try and get the best of city/lake life so far its okay, gorgeous area but coming from Tokyo, London, Leeds I miss the city!! Life has also certainly changed with a newborn in tow!

I have hardly found anyone in this area that speaks English yet alone anyone with a baby! I don't speak Italian but forced myself to attend ante-natal classes in Italian to meet some mums to be - unfortunately my efforts were fruitless.

Really hoping to meet a few like minded people for coffees, shopping and eventually get some kind of baby group going.

Good luck with the move.

Louise

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum