Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just two months in Milan

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just two months in Milan Empty Just two months in Milan 4th November 2010, 1:12 pm

claire_pierpoint

claire_pierpoint

Hi there,
I'm an Irish national who's been living the expat life for about 10 years. This is the first time I'm part of a team (husband & wife) and am trying to get to grips being the 'trailing spouse'.
Would like to meet others in and around Milan who fancy meeting for a coffee etc...
This whole expat online groups thing is new territory for me as I've always arrived with a job already set up. So, I'm welcoming all new ways to meet other souls Wink

2Just two months in Milan Empty Re: Just two months in Milan 5th November 2010, 9:33 am

bellaciao

bellaciao

Welcome!
I am over in Sesto Calende (kind of near Varese), if you would like to spend a day on the river, drop me a note at bellaciao @ gmail.com. It is about a 45 minute train ride from Milan.
Diana

3Just two months in Milan Empty Re: Just two months in Milan 5th November 2010, 11:19 am

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

4Just two months in Milan Empty Re: Just two months in Milan 13th November 2010, 10:38 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

welcome! Very Happy

5Just two months in Milan Empty Coffees very much needed 29th March 2011, 7:11 am

louknu01

louknu01

Ditto Claire! I always thought I had plenty of friends until now! We moved from Tokyo last year(spent 7 years there) and up until now I have always worked but now its all changed as I have a 3 month old baby boy in tow!
We live in Desenzano, Lake Garda but my other half commutes to Milan daily so can easily come for coffees. I don't speak Italian yet and struggling to meet anyone half decent in the area that speaks a little English, everything seems to be in Rome!
If you want to meet up drop my a line either in Milan or if you fancy a day by the lake (it is as gorgeous as they say, just a bit quiet for my liking - city girl at heart).

Cheers,

Louise

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum