Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

hello from Lake Garda (1hr from Milan)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hello from Lake Garda (1hr from Milan) Empty hello from Lake Garda (1hr from Milan) 29th March 2011, 8:21 am

louknu01

louknu01

Hi all,

Having met my other half (yes Italian!) in Tokyo we decided to move back to Italy late 2009. Having spent 1 year in Tuscany, we gained a new house, a 3rd dog and most recently a baby boy!

My other half now works in Milan so it was time to pack our bags again and head north. After much debate of Milan vs. Lake Garda we settled on Desenzano and my hubby now commutes daily (1hr train ride to Milan). I meanwhile am getting used to being a new mum, not working, life outside the city and exploring a new area with only basic Italian!

I would love to meet some like minded people for coffee and adult conversation! Chit chat with a baby and dogs is sending me stir crazy!

Hope to hear from someone in the area soon! xoxoL

camomile

Hi louknu01,
I would love to be able to be able to meet you for coffee and discuss the meaning of life and anything else but unfortunately I live so far away that it would take me days to get to you.
I was in Desenzano last October and absolutely loved it there. So much so that I am hoping to move to Italy in the next 12 months and settle somewhere very close to you or maybe close to Sirmione. Perhaps we can meet then Smile
I'm very interested in what your life is like in Desenzano. Lets have a 'virtual' coffee and catch up.
Regards,
Camomile in Australia

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum