Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEEDED! English version of driver's exam book

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lmarmstrong66

lmarmstrong66

I just heard that after January 2011 they will no longer administer the Italian driver's exam in English! I desperately need the theory books to study but cannot seem to locate one anywhere in Genova!

Has anyone got one??? Will pay for it thru PayPal if need be...

Leah affraid

http://www.lmarmstrong66.wordpress.com

carrieitly

carrieitly

Sorry I can't help you but...

...has anyone taken the exam in English? I've heard it was a horrible translation and you're better off taking it in Italian, even if you're not fluent.

rinaz

rinaz

I took the exam in English. In my opinion it wasn't so bad. The translation was fine to me, moreover on the same page, there were the Italian question too in a smaller font so you see both version.

The issue could be when you go to the driving school's website for the online quizzes. Since they are seperate from the official school, they might have a very odd translation that may affect the way you answer. I've given a screenshot as an example. But, on the same page you can also switch languages back to English and Italian interchangeably to compare.

lmarmstrong66, I saw this post too late, but I am sure you could order the book at any driving school. Good luck in your exam :-)

NEEDED! English version of driver's exam book Tricky

Last edited by rinaz on 11th December 2010, 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add a picture)

http://rinaz.net

carrieitly

carrieitly

I've got a question. Is the exam available in English THROUGH January 2011, or UNTIL January 2011 (i.e. through 31/12/10).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum