Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

old men with NO bounderies!

+9
lmarmstrong66
Frankie
giovanna
piccolina
rkabruzzo
JenniRoma
ClareRoma
Lizzie
Ggnitaly84
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31old men with NO bounderies! - Page 2 Empty Re: old men with NO bounderies! 12th April 2010, 11:19 pm

rkabruzzo

rkabruzzo

Ggnitaly84 wrote:yay so just when my faith in the elderly had returned.. I was at Ipercoop today with two friends when an old man noticed my camera and started up with a creepy ( and very close to the face ) conversation. I am guessing "personal space" isn't for everyone! At first he was just chatting with us but then He started trying to kiss me, my friend and tried to touch our necks while talking to us and claiming we were albanian? and insisting we were'nt American and talking about an apartment he rents to Albanians ( poor guys! ) SOOOOO disturbing!!! He even kissed my guy friend ( who is a rugby player from england ) I don't know what to think. And his son/friend came over and just smiled and asked us if we wanted a coffee.. wtf?????? I just don't get it.. Evil or Very Mad

something very odd was going on there!!! did you turn around and run away as fast as you could go??? affraid

32old men with NO bounderies! - Page 2 Empty Re: old men with NO bounderies! 12th April 2010, 11:21 pm

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

it was so surreal !!!!!!!!!! literally all in a manner of a minute, at first he was just asking us questions but then came the "neck rubbing" and more! He was at least 80+ !!!! Yes i escaped as fast as I could on the other side of Ipercoop.. of course tommaso was NOT nearby when that happaned lol..

http://ggnitaly84.blogspot.com/

33old men with NO bounderies! - Page 2 Empty Re: old men with NO bounderies! 8th May 2010, 11:53 am

cxtine

cxtine

My buxom gorgeous 15 year old daughter won't know what's hit her when we move to Milano this summer. Up till now, she has grown up in Asia and has only returned to Italy during summers to my husband's home town in Abruzzo. It's a tiny village up in the mountains where everyone knows everyone so she has always felt 'safe' and has never had to deal with 'dirty old men'. Asian men are very discreet and it's almost disappointing as they hardly give women a second glance even if they were walking past them naked. We are actually off to Milano this week to check out schools ( not men! ) for my daughter. It'll be interesting to see how it goes. Looks like I'm going to have to perfect the 'Don't Fuck With My Daughter' look as well as the ' Hey, I'm here ! " look.

34old men with NO bounderies! - Page 2 Empty Re: old men with NO bounderies! 8th May 2010, 6:29 pm

rkabruzzo

rkabruzzo

cxtine wrote:My buxom gorgeous 15 year old daughter won't know what's hit her when we move to Milano this summer. Up till now, she has grown up in Asia and has only returned to Italy during summers to my husband's home town in Abruzzo. It's a tiny village up in the mountains where everyone knows everyone so she has always felt 'safe' and has never had to deal with 'dirty old men'. Asian men are very discreet and it's almost disappointing as they hardly give women a second glance even if they were walking past them naked. We are actually off to Milano this week to check out schools ( not men! ) for my daughter. It'll be interesting to see how it goes. Looks like I'm going to have to perfect the 'Don't Fuck With My Daughter' look as well as the ' Hey, I'm here ! " look.

hi, so what town is your husband's hometown? we live in Vasto, and have a bed&breakfast in Carunchio!

35old men with NO bounderies! - Page 2 Empty Re: old men with NO bounderies! 9th May 2010, 4:03 am

cxtine

cxtine

Hi rkabruzzo,

My husband's hometown is Cansano, near Sulmona. We go there every summer to recharge our batteries and breathe in lovely clean air. Love it there but couldn't live there all year round. I'm a city girl born and bred.

36old men with NO bounderies! - Page 2 Empty Re: old men with NO bounderies! 27th May 2010, 5:40 am

carrieitly

carrieitly

cxtine - Give us a heads up if you're in Abruzzo this summer. As Rachel said, she's in Vasto, and my husband and I are in Giulianova. Abruzzo meet-up!

37old men with NO bounderies! - Page 2 Empty Re: old men with NO bounderies! 27th May 2010, 8:29 am

cxtine

cxtine

Sounds good to me. We will most probably be there in July !

38old men with NO bounderies! - Page 2 Empty Re: old men with NO bounderies! 27th May 2010, 11:44 pm

carrieitly

carrieitly

Great!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum