Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone currently living in Florence?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone currently living in Florence? Empty Anyone currently living in Florence? 9th June 2010, 1:38 am

cstack100

cstack100

I'm new to the area and was wondering if there were any expats in town.

Ciao
Cathy

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Hello

Cathy welcome to the forum!

We have a few in Florence i believe Very Happy please bare with us some people are slow to respond or are away on holiday Very Happy

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

3Anyone currently living in Florence? Empty Florence expats 9th June 2010, 11:27 pm

cstack100

cstack100

will do,thanks Smile

4Anyone currently living in Florence? Empty Re: Anyone currently living in Florence? 17th June 2010, 10:19 pm

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

hello Smile i live in florence Smile have been since i studied abroad here in 2005, what bring you to this lovely town? Very Happy

http://ggnitaly84.blogspot.com/

5Anyone currently living in Florence? Empty RE: Florence 17th June 2010, 11:17 pm

cstack100

cstack100

I have always wanted to spend a summer abroad in italy and the opportunity came up to work online so I decided I would rather work from Florence, Italy than from my NJ apartment Smile). I love the culture, food, great weather (well not this week)and the natural beauty of Italy. I'm also going to try to do a bit of traveling while I'm here.

Ciao,
Cathy

carrieitly

carrieitly

Hi Cathy, (sorry for the delayed) welcome!

I hope to get to Florence sometime in the near future, would love to meet up with the Firenze girls!

If you ever head over to the Abruzzo/Marche area let me know!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum