Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

lazy cook ... is it jus tme?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lazy cook ... is it jus tme? Empty lazy cook ... is it jus tme? 18th May 2010, 3:59 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

am I the only person who hates cooking? i am so lazy that i normally eat an entire pack of proscuitto or bresoala for lunch instead of making a sandwhich or a plate of pasta. and in warm weather I am so lazy I usually forget to eat completely! affraid

2lazy cook ... is it jus tme? Empty Re: lazy cook ... is it jus tme? 25th May 2010, 6:22 pm

becca

becca

wel i make for lunch for me just a lovely salad.
with a lot of stuff in it and some crackers.

serena i give like a sandwich ore watever she feels like eating.

i really dont cook twice a day.

thinking about one time a day warmfood is already hard.

3lazy cook ... is it jus tme? Empty Re: lazy cook ... is it jus tme? 26th May 2010, 11:52 am

prillo67

I hate cooking too! Mad

Really, I can do everything else, ironing, hoovering, washing the dishes, but please do not ask me
to cook.

It's fabulous when I come back home and dinner's ready!! cheers

Luckily enough my husband loves cooking,and all I have to do is eating the delicious things he makes.

When I'm by myself I usually have a salad with some cheese or ham and that's all.

4lazy cook ... is it jus tme? Empty Re: lazy cook ... is it jus tme? 26th May 2010, 10:25 pm

piccolina

I'm the opposite - I love to cook but hate cleaning. My husband and I divide tasks this way - I generally cook and he does the cleaning and washing up. Works pretty well.

When I don't feel like cooking I make a salad with bread or just have a sandwich. I really love salad nicoise or Greek salad and usually have the ingredients for one or the other in the fridge. Cheese and tomato are my fave sandwiches at the moment. Smile I live to eat.

5lazy cook ... is it jus tme? Empty Re: lazy cook ... is it jus tme? 27th May 2010, 9:06 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

luckily Giuliano cooks too, but i still have to do the evening meal during the week... at least the kids have a cooked meal at school, because my meals are ver unoriginal. I have a 10 yr old student who comes to me and he is convinced all I ever give the kids is red pasta!!! Problem is I am trying to loose weight and so I have cut right down on pasta and bread for myself.......so now lunch times are a bit more tricky, esp as I am also a lazy shopper too....... is there no end to my faults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarassed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum