Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moving soon to Milano

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moving soon to Milano Empty Moving soon to Milano 7th May 2010, 3:29 am

cxtine

cxtine

Hello all! Oh I love this site. Makes me already feel better about our move to Milano from Tokyo. Let me quickly introduce myself. My name is Christine De Santis. I am half chinese, half english and I spent most of my life in Asia. My husband is italian and we have a 15 year old daughter who was born in Napoli. When she was 3, we moved to HK for 10 years, then Tokyo for 2 and a half years. I am nervously excited about the move to Milano. I guess as a mother, I need to ensure first that my daughter settles well and then I will feel better. We are actually coming over to Milano next week to see the international schools and decide which one is best for her. I look forward to catching up with you all.
Cxtine

2Moving soon to Milano Empty Re: Moving soon to Milano 7th May 2010, 10:47 am

prillo67

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Wow, what an amazing life!

Hope you will settle down well in Milan. Now I live in Rome, but I am from Milan, so should you have
any question feel free to ask.

Monica

3Moving soon to Milano Empty Re: Moving soon to Milano 7th May 2010, 10:53 am

cxtine

cxtine

Hi Monica,

Thank you for your reply. You can be sure that I will be asking loads of questions...!! Beware!

4Moving soon to Milano Empty Re: Moving soon to Milano 7th May 2010, 1:33 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

welcome! u sound very interesting, what an exciting past! Very Happy

5Moving soon to Milano Empty Re: Moving soon to Milano 8th May 2010, 11:35 am

cxtine

cxtine

Hi Lizzie, Thanks for the warm welcome ! I take it you live in Rome?

6Moving soon to Milano Empty Re: Moving soon to Milano 8th May 2010, 4:28 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

yep I am in Rome, there are quite a few of us here! Smile

7Moving soon to Milano Empty Re: Moving soon to Milano 8th May 2010, 6:16 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Weclome to the forum! we are a friendly bunch so dont be scared to asked some questions!!! cheers

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

8Moving soon to Milano Empty Re: Moving soon to Milano 9th May 2010, 4:00 am

cxtine

cxtine

Hi Clareroma!! So nice to receive these greetings. Yes, I do have a question....... does everyone live in Rome??? I notice that no one from Milano has answered. Is there something I don't know????

9Moving soon to Milano Empty Re: Moving soon to Milano 9th May 2010, 9:41 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

cxtine wrote:Hi Clareroma!! So nice to receive these greetings. Yes, I do have a question....... does everyone live in Rome??? I notice that no one from Milano has answered. Is there something I don't know????

People are just a bit slow to reply sometimes......... it goes through periods, but rest assured not everyone is in Rome!! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum