Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ciao from Torino!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ciao from Torino! Empty Ciao from Torino! 8th September 2009, 2:10 pm

MittenShelly

My name is Shelly and I have been bouncing back and fourth from Torino to the USA for over four years! We will reside in Italy FOREVER at the end of next year. I have a wonderful Italian husband, two wonderful children and a slightly crazy mother in law. I would love to meet other people in my situation! Razz

2Ciao from Torino! Empty Re: Ciao from Torino! 10th September 2009, 6:59 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

crazy mother-in-laws are a fundamental part of the Italian package! Twisted Evil

3Ciao from Torino! Empty Re: Ciao from Torino! 11th September 2009, 12:21 am

MittenShelly

SO TRUE~! Twisted Evil

4Ciao from Torino! Empty Re: Ciao from Torino! 13th September 2009, 8:15 pm

The infamous MIL! I am lucky mine is really cool! Welcome to the forum! Look forward to your posts cat

5Ciao from Torino! Empty Hi, I'm in Torino, too :>) 15th October 2009, 3:30 pm

MicheleG

MicheleG

Hi, Shelly,

I'm in Torino, too! Let me know if you'd like to get together sometime, during the week (on the weekends we're usually out in the countryside).

I don't want to say I'm lucky. No, lucky is not the right word at all, but my MIL died in January, so before I actually moved here. Let's just say I can see how maybe things might have been more difficult if she were still around. Suspect I am sorry I didn't get a chance to know her better, though.

-Michele

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum