Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for Expats who bought homes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for Expats who bought homes Empty Looking for Expats who bought homes 19th May 2010, 8:41 pm

househunterscasting

Hi everyone,

I'm a casting assistant for an American TV show called House Hunters International. We're currently looking for energetic individuals, couples and families who are excited about their homes in Italy to feature on our show. If you're between the ages of 25-50, have bought a home in the past 2 years, and have a fun, engaging personality, please apply.

Participating in an episode of House Hunters International is a lot of fun. Contributors to the show also get a nice keepsake DVD shot in HD video and receive compensation for their time and efforts.

As a huge Italo-phile (who sadly doesn't qualify for Jure Sanguinis - trust me I've checked!), I'd love to get an episode in Italy! So I hope to hear from some of you soon. Send an e-mail to househunterscasting@leopardfilms.com for more information. Ciao!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum