Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Dwarf Hamsters-to a loving home

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free Dwarf Hamsters-to a loving home Empty Free Dwarf Hamsters-to a loving home 13th September 2009, 6:15 pm

I have 2 adorable dwarf hamsters, actually I think they are roborovskis. They are both boys and less than 8 months old. They are great hamsters but they drive my chinchillas crazy. I don't have the option of putting them in another room because we don't have the space (and the hamsters are nocturnal so having them in the bedroom is not recommended) Putting up with 5 angry chins is wearing me out so I am looking for someone who would like to adopt them. They will come with all the accessories and food. I do have a cage, but they have outgrown it and I currently use a modified storage bin so they have tons of room (actually a good way to keep them because cages are SO OVERPRICED here scratch ). I will give the smaller cage away with them so you can use that until you have a bigger cage. I live in Verona but can easily get them to Rome or anywhere along the way.

Free Dwarf Hamsters-to a loving home Cimg0010

Great first pets!

Accessories:

Food
Water bottles-I have a few different sizes
Dish
Wheels (I have 2- you can have both)
Exercise ball
Strawberry Hidey house
bedding
Any other toys laying around

Check out these sites if you want to learn how to make a DIY cage for them:

http://www.bitterepiphany.com/bin_cage.html

http://www.petwebsite.com/article_read.asp?id=256&title=Make%20A%20Homemade%20Hamster%20Bin%20Type%20Cage

http://www.geocities.com/calhamassoc/FeatureBin.html

2Free Dwarf Hamsters-to a loving home Empty Re: Free Dwarf Hamsters-to a loving home 13th September 2009, 8:55 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

well that looks great. I am well up for them...although they will have to be bought to Rome. If in the meantime you get a better offer go for it. I presume these are types that can be kept together without kil.ling each other!

3Free Dwarf Hamsters-to a loving home Empty Re: Free Dwarf Hamsters-to a loving home 13th September 2009, 9:06 pm

Awesome! I will save them for you then, as I doubt there will be loads of responses. And it's not extremely URGENT to find them a home. I would rather them go to someone I kinda know Smile Like I said we should be coming down soon. They are brothers and do bicker here and there but nothing crazy. Normal hamster behavior.

I will pm you my email so we can meet up when I have a for sure date.

4Free Dwarf Hamsters-to a loving home Empty Re: Free Dwarf Hamsters-to a loving home 13th September 2009, 9:10 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

cool thankyou!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum