Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planning my move to Bologna

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Planning my move to Bologna Empty Planning my move to Bologna 24th April 2011, 12:06 am

Ncalia

Hi all, love how many sites I am finding to aid in my relocation to Bologna. The plan is to head there around early September and I am already looking at a furnished turn-key apartment to rent for just one month while I check out the scene. I am a NIA instructor and a certified ESL teacher and so hope both of these skills allow for a good lifestyle. I also pursued my Italian citizenship and am now a holder of both an Italian and US passport. It is a great time in my life and I have wanted to become fluent in this beautiful language and so no time like the present! If any of you are from or headed to Bologna, would love to connect! Thanks. Nataline

2Planning my move to Bologna Empty Re: Planning my move to Bologna 26th April 2011, 7:49 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Welcome to the forum!! Very Happy

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

3Planning my move to Bologna Empty Re: Planning my move to Bologna 17th October 2011, 4:57 pm

SusanInItaly

I immagine you have already arrived in Bologna, you might be interesed in the IWF Bologna (International Womens' Forum, Bologna branch).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum