Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

babysitter available.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1babysitter available. Empty babysitter available. 9th September 2010, 8:20 am

becca

becca

am available from october.only mornings.near monte mario.
dont smoke dont have a car.and no weekends.

have worked for 10 years in a daycare.with children from0-4years.am a kindergarden teacher got diploma's.

rebecca

2babysitter available. Empty Re: babysitter available. 10th September 2010, 2:36 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

u should try checking out the local maternas as well, you may get a job as a teacher or some supply work as a subsitute teacher if a teacher is sick....

3babysitter available. Empty Re: babysitter available. 10th September 2010, 4:22 pm

becca

becca

hi liz,thanks for the info.
but for now i just want to babysit.as i also want to go to school one day a week to study italian.and i stil have to translate mine diploma?.and wright mine curiculum in italian.

and because serena wil go to school for the first time.i need something flexebel.for now.

then slowly i wil look for a stady job.

thanks again.
hugs

4babysitter available. Empty Re: babysitter available. 11th September 2010, 12:02 am

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

You could look on the wanted in Rome website people advertise for babysitter there Smile

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

5babysitter available. Empty Re: babysitter available. 11th September 2010, 9:45 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

let us know if u find anything, and also how Serena gets on at school. xxx

6babysitter available. Empty Re: babysitter available. 12th September 2010, 9:13 am

becca

becca

wil do,thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum