Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

In or around Pescara?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In or around Pescara? Empty In or around Pescara? 25th August 2010, 3:09 pm

mgray

Is anyone in or around Pescara? Other than a meet up group for English speakers I found on another website, I don't know of any one or groups getting together. I would love to meet other moms, or families with infants/toddlers...

2In or around Pescara? Empty Re: In or around Pescara? 22nd September 2010, 12:48 pm

rkabruzzo

rkabruzzo

i'm in vasto. do we know each other yet?

3In or around Pescara? Empty Re: In or around Pescara? 23rd September 2010, 9:58 am

carrieitly

carrieitly

I'm in Giulianova!

4In or around Pescara? Empty Re: In or around Pescara? 25th September 2010, 5:02 pm

mgray

I don't know either of you yet, but am looking forward to the opportunity. I'm actually living in Silvi, so I'm even closer to Guilianova. I'd love to get together sometime. I'm a stay at home mom with my 8 month old. I'm pretty flexible during the day, but don't have a car so I am at the mercy of public transportation while my husband is at work. I would love to get together in the evening with the husbands too, if you are interested.

Let me know when might be most convenient for you to meet up.

5In or around Pescara? Empty Re: In or around Pescara? 25th September 2010, 5:24 pm

carrieitly

carrieitly

Sounds good to me!

I don't have a car either so it makes better sense to try for an evening or weekend.

Are you on facebook?

6In or around Pescara? Empty Re: In or around Pescara? 14th April 2012, 5:06 pm

christinedelrosso

Hi it's Christine here in Tocco Da Casauria...there are a lot of us here, from the States, England, Holland and Canada! Even a International Women's group that meet in Pescara every other Tuesday. I belong to a trekking group too if you are interested, we are English first and Italian speaking! You can reach me at christinedelrosso@gmail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]