Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Mummy in Rome!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Mummy in Rome! Empty New Mummy in Rome! 1st March 2010, 1:44 pm

Bugg6

Bugg6

Hello, i'm Zoe and i'm new to pink Italy, and have just had a baby - well 4 months ago!! i've been living in Italy for nearly 5 years and am going quietly insane having little contact with other English speakers!!!
I live in Rome - well Castel Gandolfo to be precise, and am on maternity leave, so have little to do!!! except feed and clean my little monster.
I'd love to meet up with anyone in my area, so i can natter to English people about babies - and other stuff - it's not the same with italian mothers!!!

2New Mummy in Rome! Empty Re: New Mummy in Rome! 1st March 2010, 2:11 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Welcome to the forum Zoe!! Very Happy we have some mummy's on here and in Rome!! Also i posted some children meets ups on the kids thread!

We are always happy for a meet up Very Happy

Have you joined the Romemamma site as well? the link for that website is in the useful's thread Very Happy

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

3New Mummy in Rome! Empty Re: New Mummy in Rome! 1st March 2010, 4:59 pm

becca

becca

hi and welkom.

idont know where that is castel something.

i live in monte mario.
and got a 2,5year old.

i dont really work now,so got lots of free time.

4New Mummy in Rome! Empty Re: New Mummy in Rome! 1st March 2010, 5:09 pm

Bugg6

Bugg6

Romemamme - wow another site - great, and you have meet - ups.......fantastic - my prayers have been answered!!! Very Happy

Becca: where is Monte mario?? Castel Gandolfo is South east out of Rome, out towards Pomezia

5New Mummy in Rome! Empty Re: New Mummy in Rome! 1st March 2010, 5:13 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

I know Castel Gandolfo me and my BF love going there sometimes for lunch its a lovely little village Very Happy its about a 30 mins drive from Roma.

I think there is a bus as well to Roma from there and vise versa.

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

6New Mummy in Rome! Empty Re: New Mummy in Rome! 1st March 2010, 5:20 pm

becca

becca

yeah i just looked it up.
but i dont have a car.and am already travel so much with the bus.

to bad as i would have love to meet somebody new

7New Mummy in Rome! Empty Re: New Mummy in Rome! 2nd March 2010, 2:10 pm

Bugg6

Bugg6

well i have a car so could come and meet people in Rome, but my man gets cross if i use all the petrol for tottling around doing girly things.......now if i was making a trip to pick up an engine or something manly then that would be fine!!! Rolling Eyes

8New Mummy in Rome! Empty Re: New Mummy in Rome! 2nd March 2010, 5:09 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

Bugg6 wrote:well i have a car so could come and meet people in Rome, but my man gets cross if i use all the petrol for tottling around doing girly things.......now if i was making a trip to pick up an engine or something manly then that would be fine!!! Rolling Eyes

we r meeting for lunch on thursday ...interested???? could u get the train to save petrol????

9New Mummy in Rome! Empty Re: New Mummy in Rome! 2nd March 2010, 5:43 pm

Bugg6

Bugg6

Lizzie wrote:
Bugg6 wrote:well i have a car so could come and meet people in Rome, but my man gets cross if i use all the petrol for tottling around doing girly things.......now if i was making a trip to pick up an engine or something manly then that would be fine!!! Rolling Eyes

we r meeting for lunch on thursday ...interested???? could u get the train to save petrol????

oooooooooh where??? i could or the underground if it's anywhere near - let me know!! Very Happy

10New Mummy in Rome! Empty Re: New Mummy in Rome! 2nd March 2010, 10:07 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

at the moment we are talking about around 11am at termini...could u make it???? we haven't picked exact spot/time and if u reply in time we could probably work around u! Laughing

and, don't have more than 2 children..take it from me, it is a much wiser number!!!

11New Mummy in Rome! Empty Re: New Mummy in Rome! 2nd March 2010, 10:45 pm

Bugg6

Bugg6

Lizzie wrote:at the moment we are talking about around 11am at termini...could u make it???? we haven't picked exact spot/time and if u reply in time we could probably work around u! Laughing

and, don't have more than 2 children..take it from me, it is a much wiser number!!!

Yes i think i could make that I could come by underground i think.
absolutely 2 is best!!

12New Mummy in Rome! Empty Re: New Mummy in Rome! 2nd March 2010, 11:03 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

COOL!

check out the thread under 'expats in you area' titled meetup on thrusday 4th. join that thread to confirm appointment. will be so great if u can make it too Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum