Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

anti-inflammatory foods

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1anti-inflammatory foods Empty anti-inflammatory foods 10th January 2010, 6:57 pm

rkabruzzo

rkabruzzo

Laughing according to a report on Fox news a couple of weeks ago, Hops are considered one of the many anti-inflammatory foods, so choose beer instead of wine!

drunken

2anti-inflammatory foods Empty Re: anti-inflammatory foods 10th January 2010, 8:31 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

ooh u wouldn't think it with all that gas...boh! but maybe I am confusing inflammatory and bloating. I have to say, however, that regardless of what I drink, what I say does tend to become progressively more inflammatory..... tee hee anti-inflammatory foods Icon_lol

3anti-inflammatory foods Empty Re: anti-inflammatory foods 14th January 2010, 4:08 pm

lmarmstrong66

lmarmstrong66

Lizzie wrote:ooh u wouldn't think it with all that gas...boh! but maybe I am confusing inflammatory and bloating. I have to say, however, that regardless of what I drink, what I say does tend to become progressively more inflammatory..... tee hee anti-inflammatory foods Icon_lol

LOL Laughing

I think I have the same condition!
Too bad you don't have a Blog Lizzie, I think it would be quite entertaining! bounce

http://www.lmarmstrong66.wordpress.com

4anti-inflammatory foods Empty Re: anti-inflammatory foods 15th January 2010, 12:19 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

anti-inflammatory foods Icon_lol
lmarmstrong66 wrote:
Lizzie wrote:ooh u wouldn't think it with all that gas...boh! but maybe I am confusing inflammatory and bloating. I have to say, however, that regardless of what I drink, what I say does tend to become progressively more inflammatory..... tee hee anti-inflammatory foods Icon_lol

LOL anti-inflammatory foods Icon_lol

I think I have the same condition!
Too bad you don't have a Blog Lizzie, I think it would be quite entertaining! anti-inflammatory foods Icon_bounce

Thanks! Unfortunately I don't have time for one...and to be honest it would be very repetitive: sickness, boredom, sickness boredom...blah blah blah...if anything interesting happens to me I report it on my non bog blog, in 'blogs'..............hence I haven't written anythng for ages! xxx If u r curious u can find me on FB, I think it is easier to find Claire's FB and then look for me on her friends, as I have a really commmon name (Elizabeth ward)

5anti-inflammatory foods Empty Re: anti-inflammatory foods 28th September 2010, 3:42 am

newscctv

Thanks! Unfortunately I don't have time for one...and to be honest it would be very repetitive: bridal gowns,
wedding gowns,
mother of bride dresses,sickness, boredom, sickness boredom...blah blah blah...if anything interesting happens to me I report it on my non bog blog, in 'blogs'..............hence I haven't written anythng for ages! xxx If u r curious u can find me on FB, I think it is easier to find Claire's FB and then look for me on her friends, as I have a really commmon name (Elizabeth ward)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum