Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accommodation Suggestions for Roma??

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Accommodation Suggestions for Roma?? Empty Accommodation Suggestions for Roma?? 8th January 2010, 9:55 am

peta

peta

Hi All

Buon Anno a tutti!

I hope all your NY's resolutions are still holding up?

We have a friend and her daughter arriving from Melbourne into Roma on the 15th Jan and she has just emailed me to say the accommodation that she arranged via a friend has fallen through affraid

We were going to go into Roma and meet her on the 15th then spend that night and the 16th night in Roma before returning to Soriano on the Saturday, 17th. But now, no accommodation!!

Any suggestions on a nice, cheap, accommodation option in Roma??

We will be 3 Adults and 3 Kids wanting to check in late Thursday, 15th Jan night and check out Saturday, 17th morning.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Grazie
Peta

2Accommodation Suggestions for Roma?? Empty Re: Accommodation Suggestions for Roma?? 8th January 2010, 11:54 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

HI, me again, look in the scetion on Helpful links, there is a recommendation for a B and B and link to another website. Accommodation Suggestions for Roma?? Icon_smile

3Accommodation Suggestions for Roma?? Empty Re: Accommodation Suggestions for Roma?? 10th January 2010, 4:15 pm

piccolina

Hi - my husband just told me that you booked at his B&B. I'm a fellow Aussie actually (well sort of - I grew up in Sydney and the US) and I look forward to meeting you. Smile Smile

4Accommodation Suggestions for Roma?? Empty Little Italy B&B 14th January 2010, 12:45 am

peta

peta

Hi, yes we're booked for 2 nights from tomorow and are looking forward to a nice break.

My girlfriend and her daughter are arriving from Melbourne, we're going to Roma to meet her have 2 nights in Roma and then she's coming back to Soriano to stay with us for a couple of weeks.

Can't wait!! I'm desparate to have a coffee and face to face chat with another Aussie, it's been too long!!

We don;t get into Roma til about 9pm and will be looking forward to meeting you.

Lizzie, thanks for the suggestion.

Regards
Peta

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum