Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

babyparking?

+2
AimeeRose
becca
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1babyparking? Empty babyparking? 28th December 2009, 1:56 pm

becca

becca

hello,
am looking for babyparking near via della camilluccia ore balduina.
does anybody know how it works,how much it cost and wat you need to bring.

thanks

2babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 1st January 2010, 7:11 am

AimeeRose

AimeeRose

What's "babyparking"?

3babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 1st January 2010, 10:21 am

becca

becca

babyparking is like a asilo.only you pay per hour and you can leave your child just two hours ore more.wat you need.a asilo you pay per month.and is normaly for half a day ore a full day.and for me it just cost to much.

i jut want her to be ad babyparking for 4hours for 3days.
but i cant find one near me.ore i dont know if there is one near me.

so please all info is welkom.

4babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 1st January 2010, 11:50 am

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

So its like a playschool where u leave your child and they play with the other kids while under adult supervision im guessing Very Happy

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

5babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 2nd January 2010, 12:35 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

yeah. and it is something sadly lacking here....it is like all or nothing... U have to pay for your kids to go to school everyday or they have to stay at home with u............. babyparking? Icon_mad

6babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 2nd January 2010, 11:06 am

becca

becca

serena is ad home.but we thinkits really good for her to learn how to share and play together.
now she stay ad home with nonna 3days 3hours in the morning.

and we just see she does not want toplay together with other kids.and just hit them.

its just that those playgroups cost so much.
the idea of babyparking i like because you pay per hour and if she is sick ore on holliday you dont need to pay.as you pay for tickets.

so mabey i pay 60eur a week?

but its difficult to find one near me.
some ask even 10eur per hour and ad least 4days

7babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 2nd January 2010, 12:03 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

January time is when you have to apply for a place in the state and comune nurseries for Sep 2010. Becca, why don't you apply for a part-time place for your daughter? Normally you should send them 5 days a week, but they are always sick anyway, and you can just sent them when u feel like it. I have a full time place at asilo nido for my 2 year old, but I only send him 9 - 12.30, and only when he is well, and he likes it now. My 3 year old didn't get a place at la materna because there were too many kids applying for the places, so I have to pay privately (280euro a month until 1pm) but you may be lucky and get a place in your area. It is worth applying because you can always change your mind they will not force you!
If you want to know how to apply go to your nearest nurseries and ask, or look on line. You can apply for one state school and one comunale.

8babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 1st March 2010, 5:29 pm

Bugg6

Bugg6

Groan, groan, groan - I see my problem is a frequent one!! My friends back in England send their children to nursery when they like, after all it's not like they are following a set curriculum or passing exams - yet here it's all or nothing!! i live outside the catchment area for the nursery that is 500metres away!! something about how the areas are split up - yet the area i do belong to, doesn't seem to have state asilos!!! typical.....so you end up going private!! i don't have to go back to work yet but come September want my little one to do something more than watch tv with nonna all day when i'll have to return to some kind of work.....alas full time expensive nursery it will be!! problem is my current job won't give me part time - it's 8 hours a day plus 4 hours commute in and out of Rome - when wqill i see my baby??? confused

9babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 1st March 2010, 9:34 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

u have my sympathy bugg!
i had to give up my full time contract coz I needed a asilo and a materna place. this sep I need 2 materna places. If they don't give me at least 1 I am going back to the UK! If i have to pay privately it is just beyond my means.............................. No

10babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 1st March 2010, 10:36 pm

Bugg6

Bugg6

Lizzie wrote:u have my sympathy bugg!
i had to give up my full time contract coz I needed a asilo and a materna place. this sep I need 2 materna places. If they don't give me at least 1 I am going back to the UK! If i have to pay privately it is just beyond my means.............................. No

Nightmare - sorry my name is Zoe - does it not show?? How do I add a photo?? i'm such a retard!!! and there's me thinking i was pretty up to date on computers - oh this technology lark, i'm becoming such an old woman!! ha ha ha Very Happy
As for PART TIME - Italy is still stuck in the 1900s!!! woman get in that kitchen!!! Mad

11babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 2nd March 2010, 5:06 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

Bugg6 wrote:
Lizzie wrote:u have my sympathy bugg!

Nightmare - sorry my name is Zoe - does it not show?? How do I add a photo?? i'm such a retard!!! and there's me thinking i was pretty up to date on computers - oh this technology lark, i'm becoming such an old woman!! ha ha ha Very Happy
As for PART TIME - Italy is still stuck in the 1900s!!! woman get in that kitchen!!! Mad

sorry zoe, just have short term memory problem!

look in suggestions threat at bottm of page, under I just wanna ask...jessica tells how to add photo.

bare foot, pregnant and in the kitchen...............

12babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 2nd March 2010, 5:42 pm

Bugg6

Bugg6

yippee one photo!!!
you're pregnant?? congratulations - am i right in thinking - looking at the photo - it's your 3rd???
today we have sun - ahh bliss!! Very Happy

13babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 2nd March 2010, 5:50 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

Bugg6 wrote:yippee one photo!!!
you're pregnant?? congratulations - am i right in thinking - looking at the photo - it's your 3rd???

nice photo, well done!!
no i am not pregnant, i was just refering to how italian men like their women!!
actually i already have 3, the 2 in the picture are my youngest, i have another who will be 9 soon.

14babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 2nd March 2010, 6:38 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Love your pic Zoe!!! cheers

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

15babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 2nd March 2010, 8:36 pm

Bugg6

Bugg6

Lizzie wrote:
Bugg6 wrote:yippee one photo!!!

nice photo, well done!!
no i am not pregnant, i was just refering to how italian men like their women!!
actually i already have 3, the 2 in the picture are my youngest, i have another who will be 9 soon.

Very Happy oops, wow 9, god that seems ages away....she says!!! my dear Italian man thinks he'd like four - not sure my body will cope...or the finances - what with all those blood tests during pregnancy i'm surprised i've got any blood left!!!

16babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 2nd March 2010, 8:37 pm

Bugg6

Bugg6

ClareRoma wrote:Love your pic Zoe!!! cheers

thanks - just in the hills outside Rome, and finally in the ski suit i bought two years ago!!! and it fits......just!! Very Happy

17babyparking? Empty Re: babyparking? 18th March 2010, 10:05 am

bellaciao

bellaciao

I think that you can try asking around at the asilo nidos. The one that my son goes to is private and offers baby parking so maybe the others do as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum