Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

too many topics

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1too many topics Empty too many topics 10th September 2009, 10:05 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

Hi Clare
some constructive criticism...I think you have too many topics and they over lap... e.g. jobs and working in italy. think things maybe would be better simplified to max of 10 or maybe less...there is too much to scroll down. for e.g. you replied to my suggestion aboiut a curry night, but by the time I logged in I couldn't find the right topic page. !
Also as there are so few members we might as well keep it simple until things get bigger. I find for examople expats site too confusing and have given up...there's too much to look through!
what do you think? an idea would be to do less topics but put more threads in each topic (if u see what I mean!)

2too many topics Empty Re: too many topics 10th September 2009, 10:08 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

I mean too many 'forums', maybe lss forums and more topics within each. make sense?

3too many topics Empty Re: too many topics 10th September 2009, 10:50 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Someone else just mentioned that to me as well so i just deleted some of the threads that sounded similar and havent been used. Does it looking any better now or still to many?

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

4too many topics Empty Re: too many topics 11th September 2009, 3:27 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

much better, if some forums don't get used after a while it mights be worth deleting them, after all there is an 'everything else' forum...just see how it goes... Exxxx
number 3 starts school monday...can't wait!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum