Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome Empty Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome 7th December 2009, 9:32 pm

*Lizzie*

*Lizzie*

Does anyone belong to a good gym in Rome that they can recommend (preferrably with pool)...or know of any that are not too expensive?

2Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome Empty Re: Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome 8th December 2009, 12:26 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

The Gyms here vary im with a local family run gym its small but friendly, they dont have a pool.

I think there is the Fitness first chain here in italy i think i remember reading there was one of there gym's in termini. Not sure how expensive it is but i think it works like in the UK once you join one you can attend any of the fitness first's anywhere!

If you have a look on fitness first website i believe they have a search thing to tell you where all there gyms are if you put in Rome.

If that all doesnt work then try googling the area you will be living in for gyms:) i found my gym from leaflets that came through are front door.

Hope that helps Laughing

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

3Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome Empty Re: Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome 8th December 2009, 4:08 pm

piccolina

When I first moved here I looked into joining a gym and also looked at pools. Unfortunately they're really really expensive here and the ones with pools (only a couple) are exorbitant. Swimming is a rich person's sport here!

Maybe there are some small family run places which aren't so crazy expensive. I visited the one in Termini and it seemed to be chock a block at 'peak' times like after work.

4Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome Empty Re: Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome 10th December 2009, 2:16 am

*Lizzie*

*Lizzie*

Thank you both!
Will have a look at Fitness First and see what they have to offer! Perhaps it will be better to visit the gyms when I arrive!

5Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome Empty Re: Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome 10th December 2009, 5:03 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

I met my husband through the instructor at my local gym. My Peruvian friend also meet her husband at the gym....so be careful Lizzie else u might end up with an Italian............. Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome Affraid

(Incidently my gym was at Rei di Roma, nice gym, wasn't expensive, but not convenient for the Vatican.)

6Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome Empty Re: Gyms/Health Clubs in Rome 15th December 2009, 2:16 am

*Lizzie*

*Lizzie*

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum