Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

american bakery in Rome

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1american bakery in Rome Empty american bakery in Rome 14th November 2009, 1:01 am

rkabruzzo

rkabruzzo

Hi everyone - I was interested in possibly starting up a bakery that's different from from your everyday italian pastry junk...
anyway, i happened to find this website... looks very interesting!!!
If someone in Rome ever gets the chance to check it out, let us know what it's like!

http://www.josephinesbakery.com/

2american bakery in Rome Empty Re: american bakery in Rome 14th November 2009, 12:14 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

I can try it out in the next few weeks of you like! Jess is now in Roma for a month or so and we are trying to find fun things to do so a bakery trip might be interesting hee heee especially if they have fresh muffins!

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

3american bakery in Rome Empty Re: american bakery in Rome 14th November 2009, 12:40 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

try out the yoga for me Clare! american bakery in Rome Icon_biggrin

4american bakery in Rome Empty Re: american bakery in Rome 16th December 2009, 12:48 pm

For some reason I just noticed this now. I LOVE Josephines! Her stuff is really tasty and American to the T. She's actually American and has lived here for ages. Went went there when we were looking for wedding cakes and had a tasting. SOOOO good. She makes other treats like bagels, cupcakes and cookies. We ended up not ordering from her though because it was really expensive and I had found a more expensive wedding dress I "needed" so my MIL and I compromised: no American wedding cake if I get the pretty dress.

5american bakery in Rome Empty Re: american bakery in Rome 16th December 2009, 1:20 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

I though you compromised with the trainers (shoes)! american bakery in Rome Icon_lol

6american bakery in Rome Empty Re: american bakery in Rome 16th December 2009, 8:41 pm

haha! No I compromised with myself on the shoes. I can't find my size here so I bought a pair a size smaller, but after like 20 mins my feet were screaming! So I said to hell with high heels and just put on my skate shoes lol...At least they kinda matched my dress! 200 euro out the window though Mad

Here's the photo evidence Lizzie's talking about
american bakery in Rome Hitchi11

7american bakery in Rome Empty Re: american bakery in Rome 16th December 2009, 10:49 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

I just LOVE that photo! it should win a competition!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum