Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hoping to move to Foggia by the end of the year!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nikandjim

My husband has a job offer which will move us to Foggia, hopefully by the end of this year. My name is Nicole and I've lived in Las Vegas my whole life. I am itching to get out of this city!! We have two kids ages 3 & 2 and we're very excited to show them another way of life. I'm here looking for any and all information on moving with a husband and two kids to italy. I will post more in specific threads but wanted to stop here and say hello first!! Hello!

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Hello Nicole

Welcome to the forum! I hope we can help you with some of your questions Very Happy

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

Lizzie

Lizzie

welcome! Very Happy
Oh yes, it is definately another way of life! Razz

where is Foggia??

rkabruzzo

rkabruzzo

Foggia is in Puglia and doesn't have a great reputation! Around our parts (Abruzzo) Foggiani have a reputation as petty criminals (thieves and rip-off artists), but that is a total generalization and I'm sure if any Foggiano reads this they will be angry with me! I do know a few very kind people from that area.
In any case, welcome to the forum. I have a two yr old and live just a few hours north of Foggia (in Vasto) so if you have any questions, fire away.
Ciao!
Rachel

riellox

I am Foggiano and I am not as you say! I am very angry with you!!
I am sad we have that reputation, but honestly I lived and worked for more than one year in Vasto, and I didn't notice any difference.

rkabruzzo

rkabruzzo

well... riellox... i'm sorry about that. don't want to offend you! i think you know what i mean, though. and certainly Vasto is getting worse every year in crime, that's true.
i just know that often when people around here talk about cars getting stolen and stuff, they say it was either someone from foggia area, or from naples. hey, i'm just reporting what i have heard.

but that doesn't mean i don't like all the nice people from your town Smile

hey i see on your profile that you are an engineer. did you work in vasto as an engineer?

i taught english to a lot of folks from pilks
ciao
r

riellox

rkabruzzo wrote:well... riellox... i'm sorry about that. don't want to offend you! i think you know what i mean, though. and certainly Vasto is getting worse every year in crime, that's true.
i just know that often when people around here talk about cars getting stolen and stuff, they say it was either someone from foggia area, or from naples. hey, i'm just reporting what i have heard.

but that doesn't mean i don't like all the nice people from your town Smile

hey i see on your profile that you are an engineer. did you work in vasto as an engineer?

i taught english to a lot of folks from pilks
ciao
r

Yes I did..I worked at Denso Mfg. the other big factory in San Salvo..Are you still teaching english?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum