Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Londoner in Rome

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Londoner in Rome Empty Londoner in Rome 11th October 2009, 3:40 pm

JenniRoma

JenniRoma

Hiya, I'm Jenny. Originally from London but living in Rome for 2.5 years. My husband is Italian and our son Gabriele (22 months) was born here. Currently running out of ideas how to entertain him (the baby that is, not my husband Laughing ) and on the verge of putting him in asilo in desperation No X

2Londoner in Rome Empty Re: Londoner in Rome 11th October 2009, 11:34 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Awwww hes so cute!

Welcome to the forum! What kind of things does he like? the zoo is always a good place for little ones!

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

3Londoner in Rome Empty Playgroup 12th October 2009, 2:03 pm

bumblebee

Hi Jenni,
Not sure where in Rome you are, I am S/Rome, around here there is a mums and tots group that meets every Tuesday morning 10-12noon, see www.Expatsinrome.com, or if you are more central there is Ladybirds playgroup

Ladybirds Playgroup
Every Mon, Wed, Fri
Playgroup for children under 4 meets on a Wednesday and Friday at All Saint's Church, Via del Babuino. Play, songs, crafts and refreshments from 10:00-12:00. On a Monday the group meet at Via delle Luce 32 in Trastevere from 15:30 onwards. More information from HHhollygibson@aol.com

Hope this helps and if you are near infernetto you can always meet me for a cuppa at the park.

Ciao

4Londoner in Rome Empty Re: Londoner in Rome 13th October 2009, 3:02 pm

jmisgro

jmisgro

Welcome cheers

http://www.litlequeenrules.blogspot.com

5Londoner in Rome Empty Re: Londoner in Rome 15th October 2009, 10:27 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

I can totally sympathize...I came when my eldest son was 2 and there were no kids in the area coz they were all in school. (I was in Casal Palocco near where Bumblebee is now).In the end I started working in a nursery and they gave Matteo a place too. If you decide to meet up with Bumblebee I'll come along if I can sort out transport. I have 2 and 3 year old olds. of course they are in school in the morning coz I got desperate too! but maybe we could all meet at the weekend sometime?

6Londoner in Rome Empty Re: Londoner in Rome 15th October 2009, 10:30 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

oh I forgot, I have a friend in Re di Roma. She is Italian but speaks English. she has a 5 yr old and 2 yr old. If you like I can put you in touch. she works and her kids arein school, but I know she likes to mix with English speakers. Her brother in law is from NewCastle and he lives nearby, he has a 2 yr old too..let me know and I'll see what I can do. she seems to know quite alot of English speakers in the area... Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum