Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My top 5 favorite books

+7
jmisgro
carrieitly
Lizzie
Michele
MicheleG
ClareRoma
Ggnitaly84
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My top 5 favorite books - Page 2 Empty Re: My top 5 favorite books 20th March 2010, 1:31 pm

indiebird

Lizzie wrote:fear not, I have my own (fast depleting) bank account in England and I use that account for my 'keep me sane' treats! As for the kids...that's a whole other story. They already say I spend all day on my computer, just don't tell Daddy!!!! Wink

I used to have one of those bank accounts myself... however child benefit seem to have stopped paying my book depository money in recently (my oh is on secondment and paying uk ni - long story but they should still be paying it) I now use 'magic credit card' and just give him my 'look' if I so much as think he is going to query anything on the bill... I too spend a vast amount of time on 'puter but then I don't have kids at home anymore during the day -and even when I did I still craved adult conversation. I think it is just the need to wallow in a bit of Englishness where I can articulate myself properly and (sometimes) intelligently that I miss the most.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum