Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

how many of us are in Rome?

+7
JenniRoma
smillner
Karla
sara
becca
ClareRoma
Lizzie
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1how many of us are in Rome? Empty how many of us are in Rome? 24th September 2009, 8:22 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

I see we are up to around 25 members now...it seems alot of us are in Rome. Hooray!

2how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 24th September 2009, 8:24 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Ohhh hopefully we can all go to the meet up in Novemeber when its arranged could be fun!! Very Happy

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

3how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 25th September 2009, 8:06 am

becca

becca

so am number 3 living in rome

4how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 25th September 2009, 9:43 pm

I'm in Rome a lot (in laws), does that count?

5how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 26th September 2009, 9:06 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

I guess we'll let you in! tongue

6how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 26th September 2009, 12:18 pm

sara

I'm in Rome.

7how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 26th September 2009, 11:12 pm

Karla

Karla

im about 30 minutes south of Rome :-)

8how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 2nd October 2009, 1:18 am

smillner

smillner

Ooh, I'll be in Rome in mid-November! Smile

9how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 11th October 2009, 3:44 pm

JenniRoma

JenniRoma

I'm in Rome.. Torrevecchia to be exact Razz X

10how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 11th October 2009, 8:25 pm

becca

becca

nice foto j.
kiss

11how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 15th October 2009, 10:05 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

8 so far.......... cheers

12how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 28th October 2009, 7:36 pm

annarita

Yes I live in Rome as well

13how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 30th October 2009, 5:06 pm

piccolina

I'm in Rome too. Ciao Jenny!

would love to meet up.

14how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 30th October 2009, 5:17 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

We should arrange a day in November then to meet up!

Whats good for everyone? week days or weekend days?

Afternoon or evening? cheers

15how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 31st October 2009, 6:17 pm

Katja

Katja

ClareRoma wrote:Whats good for everyone? week days or weekend days?

Afternoon or evening? cheers

Friday evening/Saturday day/evening would be best for me, as I have quite a way to travel if I'm going to make it!! Shocked Laughing

http://katebailward.com/drivinglikeamaniac

16how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 1st November 2009, 8:27 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

I presume evening time would be adult only and afternoon would be with kids permitted?

I am a bit blocked as it's very difficult for me to get a baysitter in this period and I generally work Saturday afternoons...so I would say go ahead and make arrangements that suit u all, and I will try my best to come...but without a concerete promise...sorry guys but that's the best I can do for a while. Wink
Don't try and make arrangements to fit around me as I will probably find the kids are sick that day anyway...who said 3 was a good idea anyway?! Mad

17how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 2nd November 2009, 3:24 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Ok why dont we say on a saturday afternoon then people can bring there kids and partners etc if they want which makes it easier i think!

Saturday November 21st ok for everyone? at 3pm?

Also we need to think of a place to meet and where to go for some food! theres some nice irish pubs in the centre like the Hogs head on Piazza Venezia.

Or theres the Hard rock cafe Roma and the Perfect bun which seem to be child friendly.

Anyone got any ideas? and who is coming to the meet up?

If we can think of some places we can do a poll so people can vote which one they like the sound of best!

18how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 2nd November 2009, 4:02 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

I'll tell u what Claire, I'll send u my 3 and you can see what taking kids out in a restaurant/pub is like Hee hee! NIGHTMARE and Halloween is already passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, if I can put my 3 pennies in, and I can't come, so it really has NOthing to do with me whatsoever, but anyway as a mum, I would suggest if u are arranging a meet up with kids you should find a place where kids can eat and then play, they will get bored very quickly, and bored children are no fun. For example...if only it were gauranteed (how do u spell that?) sunshine a picnic in the park would be good or on Circo Massimo! Of course then there is the problem of loos.............. Rolling Eyes
Next summer we could meet up at the beach..that would be soooooooo great! Very Happy

19how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 3rd November 2009, 3:01 pm

Claire and I were talking about maybe having all of us go to the zoo. But weather is a factor and it might be kind of expensive for bigger families. Thoughts? Anyone?

20how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 3rd November 2009, 3:38 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

I would defo be interested in going to the zoo...we were planning to go before Xmas anyway. For me though it would have to be a sunday, and one with a good forecast, as the zoo has nothing for rainy weather! I think family tickets are around 28euro, anyway one can check on the website. Very Happy

21how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 4th November 2009, 4:30 pm

piccolina

We went to the zoo on Sunday (bioparco) and it was PACKED. Had to queue up for ages to get a ticket, couldn't see the lions because of the crowd of kids etc. It would probably be great on a weekday but I've been told it's always like that on a weekend.

Sorry to rain on your parade. No

22how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 4th November 2009, 4:41 pm

you're not raining on anything, we just want to figure out something to do that will work for everyone. Any alternative ideas?

23how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 4th November 2009, 5:15 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

i suspected as much, maybe that is something we can do over the xmas break, mid week, when the kids are off school. My husband once went on 15th aug, said there was only him, his niece and the animals (who were all hiding from the sun!)

I'll put my thinking hat on...in the meantime maybe u should organise an adult time meetup (even if I can't come boo hoo!)

24how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 5th November 2009, 5:48 pm

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

i wanna go Sad, althought 40 euros one way might be a deterrant as im in florence.. i would suggest a florence meet up but everyone seems to be in rome! can i entice you all with , bistecca fiorentina? sagras? irish pubs and the david?

http://ggnitaly84.blogspot.com/

25how many of us are in Rome? Empty Re: how many of us are in Rome? 5th November 2009, 6:00 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

If the david was still alive I would dump the family for the day and be there in a heart beat! how many of us are in Rome? Icon_razz (although I have to say I though his willy was a bit inadequate!) how many of us are in Rome? Icon_twisted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum