Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Detox Your Body With Drinks

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Detox Your Body With Drinks Empty How to Detox Your Body With Drinks 7th October 2011, 1:31 pm

artemis

It's incredibly important to detox - we are bombarded by toxins constantly internally and externally. I don't do long-winded detox weeks or anything like that but I have odd carrot juice days etc plus I have a soak in a hot epsom salts bath weekly which is supposed to help draw out impurities.

I have been watching a number of videos by this lady who actually treats cancer patients but her detox advice applies to all of us:

How to Detox Your Body With Drinks - NaturalNews.tv

It's definitely worth watching all of her videos if you are interested in improving your health.

2How to Detox Your Body With Drinks Empty Re: How to Detox Your Body With Drinks 9th October 2011, 11:59 am

gigi

mmm ... this looks very interesting, thank you. there is a spa / clinic here that offers this too, with a bit of luxury Smile

3How to Detox Your Body With Drinks Empty Re: How to Detox Your Body With Drinks 12th October 2011, 3:56 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

I tried the lemon juice detox thing for a week and it was awful i got bad headaches and found out that lemon juice alone can thin the blood lol so i won't be doing that again!

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum