Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!
Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

let's create a section for people who want to advertise services/other websites

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

that's all I wanted to say: let's create a section for people who want to advertise services/other websites. I don't like clicking on a posting thinking I am gonna read someone's personal comment and then finding it's just an advert!!!! and then the adverts are all over the place so that if someone is actually looking for that particular service it is really only a matter of luck whether they see the posting or not!
Very Happy

View user profile
Better yet, let's block 'em!

View user profile
lol!

View user profile http://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

4 Adverts... on 3rd August 2010, 9:51 pm

I don't like to see adverts on these sites however there are things that are hard to find here sometimes and I don't disagree with the suggestion of a category for such things. After all we are all expats so we do move a round a lot Surprised

I have not come to this site for ages only because most of the members seem to be near Rome and I am a bit too far away and busy for meet-ups but otherwise I love the site.

View user profile http://www.lmarmstrong66.wordpress.com
lmarmstrong66 wrote:I don't like to see adverts on these sites however there are things that are hard to find here sometimes and I don't disagree with the suggestion of a category for such things. After all we are all expats so we do move a round a lot Surprised

I have not come to this site for ages only because most of the members seem to be near Rome and I am a bit too far away and busy for meet-ups but otherwise I love the site.

I think coz of the summer the site has gone really quiet and even I (who used to be a daily contributor) have slackened off, mainly coz I don't actually like talking to myself! tongue
Hoping things will pick up in Sep!!! bounce

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum