Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!
Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where to go on holiday with my kid. Any suggestion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Summer is rapidly approaching (despite the weather) and I still don't know where to go on holiday with
my child of 1 year and a half.

My husband and I were thinking about going to the mountains, Dolomiti, which is a wonderful place I am
told. My only concern is the journey, as it takes around 6 hours by car to get there.
I don't know, I guess I'd rather find something closer.

Any suggestion? Any place you went to and you fell in love with which you would like to recommend me?

View user profile
prillo67 wrote:Summer is rapidly approaching (despite the weather) and I still don't know where to go on holiday with
my child of 1 year and a half.

My husband and I were thinking about going to the mountains, Dolomiti, which is a wonderful place I am
told. My only concern is the journey, as it takes around 6 hours by car to get there.
I don't know, I guess I'd rather find something closer.

Any suggestion? Any place you went to and you fell in love with which you would like to recommend me?

My boyfriend and his friends love Sperlonga, at's less than 2 hours away. The only thing is there are lots of steps to get down to the beach. I expect it is expensive too! xxx

View user profile
when mine daughter was almost one we went to toscana.in a bungelow park.

you have a lot of bungelow parks there.one more expensive some less.

and for us it was 3hours with the car.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum