Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

funny joke... geography of a woman!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1funny joke... geography of a woman! Empty funny joke... geography of a woman! 7th May 2010, 1:32 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa - half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe -
well-developed and open to trade, especially
for something of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain - very hot, relaxed, and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece & gently aging, but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all-conquering past..

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel - has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice, and takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada -
cool, self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet - wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages.... an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 80, a man is like Iran - ruled by nuts.

THE END.

2funny joke... geography of a woman! Empty Re: funny joke... geography of a woman! 17th May 2010, 12:12 am

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a friend of mine just asked via fb what age is it still appropriate to wear glitter eyeliner and the best reply I saw was

"After 45, you have to avoid glitter until you are 62. Then it is okay again. There's that 17 year break where you are too old and not old enough. Go for it!"

HA i feel like in Italy you can get away with wearing sexier stuff as you get older.. whats your thought(s)?

http://ggnitaly84.blogspot.com/

Lizzie

Lizzie

Ggnitaly84 wrote:hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a friend of mine just asked via fb what age is it still appropriate to wear glitter eyeliner and the best reply I saw was

"After 45, you have to avoid glitter until you are 62. Then it is okay again. There's that 17 year break where you are too old and not old enough. Go for it!"

HA i feel like in Italy you can get away with wearing sexier stuff as you get older.. whats your thought(s)?

I feel that, and I don't wanna offend anyone here, but I find Italians in general dress more sluttishly. But with a tan and attitude they seem to get away with it. WE in the UK are more consverative in our dress sense(or lacking in style???), but if a person is dressed in slutty clothes (esp. if cheap) they are normally assumed to be 'common' and from the lower classes. sounds really nasty, but it is like that. You should see some of the uneducated girls who get pregnant at 16 and get a council house from the state (Anyone seen VIcky from 'Little Britain'!!??). Not that all are like that, but it is a sterotype for a reason.........

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

this is true, i have heard that about the UK.. in america i think it varies wildly depending on where you are from , east coast, west coast, south. In texas people were a bit more conservative but I noticed the attitude changing to that of a more fun confident sexier older population? theres the people who just dont care/ let themselves go or the people that maintain and dress accordingly. To be honest i kind of like the way they dress here... haha maybe its 5 years of LA but if i want to wear a sexy top , jeans amd heels at 50, why not? and the men certainly dont mind! i hate the over use of makeup tho... scary!

http://ggnitaly84.blogspot.com/

Lizzie

Lizzie

Ggnitaly84 wrote:this is true, i have heard that about the UK.. in america i think it varies wildly depending on where you are from , east coast, west coast, south. In texas people were a bit more conservative but I noticed the attitude changing to that of a more fun confident sexier older population? theres the people who just dont care/ let themselves go or the people that maintain and dress accordingly. To be honest i kind of like the way they dress here... haha maybe its 5 years of LA but if i want to wear a sexy top , jeans amd heels at 50, why not? and the men certainly dont mind! i hate the over use of makeup tho... scary!
I like the freedom to dress sexy with my mother in laws approval, whereas my mum would raise eye brows. but i don't like the fact that u r judged based on your state of dress, that u get treated with more respect in a suit than in jeans. and the war paint is frightening, sometimes I feel a social pressure to put makeup on as i look like such a wall flower in comparison. (or maybe that is jsut my age creeping up) I would hate to be that person who says they can't leave the house without makeup on!

becca

becca

really funny.
only between 31 and 35 your hot etc.
well am sorry but i really dont feel like that.

i felt like that when i was around 26 i think.
hot and skinny.

but i really like it.its really really funny haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum