Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!
Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moving soon to Milano

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moving soon to Milano on 7th May 2010, 3:29 am

Hello all! Oh I love this site. Makes me already feel better about our move to Milano from Tokyo. Let me quickly introduce myself. My name is Christine De Santis. I am half chinese, half english and I spent most of my life in Asia. My husband is italian and we have a 15 year old daughter who was born in Napoli. When she was 3, we moved to HK for 10 years, then Tokyo for 2 and a half years. I am nervously excited about the move to Milano. I guess as a mother, I need to ensure first that my daughter settles well and then I will feel better. We are actually coming over to Milano next week to see the international schools and decide which one is best for her. I look forward to catching up with you all.
Cxtine

View user profile

2 Re: Moving soon to Milano on 7th May 2010, 10:47 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Wow, what an amazing life!

Hope you will settle down well in Milan. Now I live in Rome, but I am from Milan, so should you have
any question feel free to ask.

Monica

View user profile

3 Re: Moving soon to Milano on 7th May 2010, 10:53 am

Hi Monica,

Thank you for your reply. You can be sure that I will be asking loads of questions...!! Beware!

View user profile

4 Re: Moving soon to Milano on 7th May 2010, 1:33 pm

welcome! u sound very interesting, what an exciting past! Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: Moving soon to Milano on 8th May 2010, 11:35 am

Hi Lizzie, Thanks for the warm welcome ! I take it you live in Rome?

View user profile

6 Re: Moving soon to Milano on 8th May 2010, 4:28 pm

yep I am in Rome, there are quite a few of us here! Smile

View user profile

7 Re: Moving soon to Milano on 8th May 2010, 6:16 pm

Weclome to the forum! we are a friendly bunch so dont be scared to asked some questions!!! cheers

View user profile http://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

8 Re: Moving soon to Milano on 9th May 2010, 4:00 am

Hi Clareroma!! So nice to receive these greetings. Yes, I do have a question....... does everyone live in Rome??? I notice that no one from Milano has answered. Is there something I don't know????

View user profile

9 Re: Moving soon to Milano on 9th May 2010, 9:41 am

cxtine wrote:Hi Clareroma!! So nice to receive these greetings. Yes, I do have a question....... does everyone live in Rome??? I notice that no one from Milano has answered. Is there something I don't know????

People are just a bit slow to reply sometimes......... it goes through periods, but rest assured not everyone is in Rome!! Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum