Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFL in Roma!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFL in Roma! Empty AFL in Roma! 28th February 2010, 8:43 pm

peta

peta

Hi All

Australian Rules Football (AFL) Italia is growing stronger by the day, we now have 4 teams established and plan to run a Spring League competition. They're also starting to talk about a Women's League!!

Anyone interested in AFL, wanting to play, support or just come along for a good chat and a few drinks are welcome.

The Roma team are training again this Saturday afternoon at the Capitalina Rugby Grounds in Rome.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like more details or check out their Facebook page - AFL - Australian Football League Italia

Ciao
Peta

2AFL in Roma! Empty Re: AFL in Roma! 10th May 2010, 3:59 pm

Suzieq3344

Suzieq3344

OMG Peta! AFL in Roma?? Now i am seriously hanging to get back there - and not so worried about being absolutely homesick for my footy!
As a born and bred mad Cats supporter, this is pretty close to heaven! Yay! Laughing

3AFL in Roma! Empty Ciao Suz and welcome to Pink Italy! 10th May 2010, 11:03 pm

peta

peta

My girlfriend was here in January and she made up the Italian version of OMG - Oh mio dio, mate!

Yes, I couldn't believe it either! I'm now officially the Marketing & Sponsorship Manager for AFL Italia and desparately searching for support and sponsorship to get more Aussie Rules into Italy.

Surprisingly the Italians love the game, they tell me they like it because it's fast and simple, good description of us Aussies!

So glad to hear you're coming to Roma. I'm in Soriano nel Cimino about an hour north of Roma and get into Roma a couple of times a month.

I've found a lot of Expat Americans and English but very few Aussies in Italy so we'll have to get in touch and compare experiences.

Hope you get overhere safely and with not too many hassles.

Feel free to email if you have any questions or need any assistance.

Ciao
Peta

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum