Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oviesse clothes shop

+4
Lizzie
becca
Ggnitaly84
ClareRoma
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16Oviesse clothes shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Oviesse clothes shop 14th November 2009, 10:36 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

I have kinda the opposite problem in that I am 157cm and all the clothes are too long on the arms and legs. But of course I am a woman and can't fit into kids sizes coz I do have hips and breasts! I suppose at least I can shorten my trousers (and send u the extra material so you can extend yours hee hee!). Also if they fit on the waist they are too big on the hips and bum (I have a flat bum Oviesse clothes shop - Page 2 Icon_sad ) Also my waist comes in the wrong place for fitted shirts and jackets coz my body is shorter than the average person so the waist of a shirt arrives at my hips and is therefore inevitably too tight and too big everywhere else.
I have noticed here that stores like Oviesse and Upim have sections for those 'larger women' (ie not stick insects). Another thing is to grab a cheap flight to London...there are just LOADS of shops for ever kind of woman...tall, short, thin, round. Although I have to say I have noticed the sizes getting larger and often find 'petite' means short and not smallish all over...they are always too big on the shoulders...and I am not THAT small (47kg)!
phew! rant over!

17Oviesse clothes shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Oviesse clothes shop 19th November 2009, 10:59 pm

piccolina

I went to Oviesse today looking for a winter jacket but actually it didn't seem that great. A lot of their clothes seemed quite 'old lady' (I'm 38) and the women shopping there mostly seemed a lot older than me.
I found a jacket that fit me (all the others were too short in the sleeves) but it was 100% polyester and 80 euros. That seemed kind of overpriced to me. I'd rather pay 100 euros for something in the sales which is made of wool.

18Oviesse clothes shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Oviesse clothes shop 20th November 2009, 9:36 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

Have u thought of going to the Castelli Romani Outlet Piccolina?

(Even Lidl are doing ladies jackets now....can't comment on the style thoguh!)

19Oviesse clothes shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Oviesse clothes shop 20th November 2009, 10:48 am

piccolina

thanks for the advice. The problem is that we don't have a car so it's a bit hard to go to the 'mall' to shop. Sad

20Oviesse clothes shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Oviesse clothes shop 20th November 2009, 10:56 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

know that problem well! so where are u exactly?

21Oviesse clothes shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Oviesse clothes shop 17th May 2010, 12:09 am

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

I would def take another trip to Oviesse now. I just went there before my positano-amalfi trip and got some cute sandals, two pairs, one gladiator style for 19 and a cute pair of elegant black sandals for 9 euros.. amazing and i walked all day in them with no issues! surprising! Very Happy , they have cute dresses now too...

http://ggnitaly84.blogspot.com/

22Oviesse clothes shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Oviesse clothes shop 17th May 2010, 10:21 am

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

I want some sandels like that i saw a pair in a market they had a zip at the back but i have chunky ankles so they wouldnt zip up all the way i was really disappointed and didnt get them Sad

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

23Oviesse clothes shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Oviesse clothes shop 17th May 2010, 11:33 am

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

try oviesse!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://ggnitaly84.blogspot.com/

24Oviesse clothes shop - Page 2 Empty designer dress for tall girls 26th March 2011, 9:56 am

fashionlabel

I m 5'10 long. I could not get designer cloth easily. I have to find it very much & it become tough for me. But once i have ordered one dress online from Label 24 which was designed by Rocky S. And i like its fitting on my body very well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum