Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

South of Rome expat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1South of Rome expat Empty South of Rome expat 13th September 2009, 11:15 am

bumblebee

Hi,
I am quite a newby to Roma, moved here in April, with my Italian husband (a Roman) and my two children aged 7 and 4. We live in the south of Rome near Southlands English School. There is a large expat contingent in this area, met Lizzie(another member) at the park a couple of months ago. Nice to have new site up and running, lets hope it gopes well but doesn't get cliquey like some of the big ones.

Note to moderator, this site doesn't come up in google if you search for expat sites in Italy, only comes up if you search by name, when Lizzie told me the name of the site thought it sounded a bit like a gay website though so you may miss some new people looking for a forum for expat girls in Italy.

Ciao
X

2South of Rome expat Empty Re: South of Rome expat 13th September 2009, 1:21 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Hello Bumblebee!

Its nice to meet you!

Im hoping the site doesnt become clique to! i have noticed to alot of other expat sites are like that and it makes it so hard to get into the group or you just feel left out.

So the plan of this expat site is to be friendly, helpful and make friends do meet ups if people want to and keep things fun.

Lol your right i guess Pink italy could sound a bit gay lol but i was going for something girly! I have added it to the google search but it told me it can take 3 weeks before it shows up on a google search! so fingerscrossed that happens soon!

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

3South of Rome expat Empty Re: South of Rome expat 13th September 2009, 2:52 pm

Wow it does sound gay now that you mention it-lol. I will look into the google thing more today. Nice to meet you though! I am in Rome quite a lot visiting Claire, we should all plan a huge GTG! cat

Jessica

4South of Rome expat Empty Re: South of Rome expat 13th September 2009, 7:35 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

ha ha ha ...we will all have to meet up wearing pink and go on the gay pride march Laughing
Actually I was at the Rome gay pride march in 2000, well entertaining!

5South of Rome expat Empty Re: South of Rome expat 13th September 2009, 8:16 pm

that would be fun! I used to go to gay pride all the time in Seattle, that was crazy fun afro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum