Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!
Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aussie Rules Football in Roma!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aussie Rules Football in Roma! Empty Aussie Rules Football in Roma! on 1st December 2009, 5:35 pm

Hi Everyone

I have a colleague who is very keen to start an Aussie Rules Team in Roma.

There is an Italian Aussie Rules Team that competed in the EU Cup last month but most of their players are from Milano and Veneto.

So he's trying to get more interest in the game from Roma. To that end on Saturday, 12th December he's organised the first training / get together for anyone interested in Australian Rules Football to come along and either train, participate, watch or just meet other fans of Aussie Rules.

If you're interested, please let me know and I'll provide you with time and location details.

We're going along, my husband Ian is a Carlton Football Club member and really enjoys the game, from the couch! and our two boys are also keen watchers of the game.

Maybe the Pink Italy members can sit around and have a little giggle whilst their OH's run round the paddock! jocolor

Ciao
Peta

View user profile

2Aussie Rules Football in Roma! Empty Re: Aussie Rules Football in Roma! on 21st January 2010, 8:58 pm

Definitely not an Aussie Rules footballer myself (i'm a girl, recently had major surgery and am from Sydney) BUT would be interested in any Aussie social events post-game. I love to drink beer and eat snags! pig

I haven't had any luck finding any Aussie groups here - so if this one welcomes the sheilas who might watch a match here and there then maybe I'd be in.

View user profile
Hi Piccolina

The new AFLI Roma Team will be training this Saturday at the Capitolina Rugby Club in Roma.

If you're interested let me know and I'll provide address and training time.

Regards

Peta flower

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum