Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!
Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Katja's blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Katja's blog on 5th November 2009, 9:17 pm

I've taken the liberty (in my capacity as moderator) of putting Katja's blog address under its own heading so that anyone looking for it can find it!
Hope that is OK Katya!
http://drivinglikeamaniac.blogspot.com/

View user profile

2 Re: Katja's blog on 7th November 2009, 12:11 pm

Oops! I've only just noticed this thread. Thank you, Lizzie! I'm going to try to update at least every few days, so hopefully there'll be plenty to keep you entertained.

xxx

View user profile http://katebailward.com/drivinglikeamaniac

3 Re: Katja's blog on 7th November 2009, 12:27 pm

don't feel shy...it's just between u and me!

I would blog, only it would just be: I changed nappies, cleaned the house, took the kids to school, cleaned up the sick......................
I did however have your type of experiences when I first came here when I was 19. I remember me and my Danish friend in a diner at 4 in the morning in Piazza Baberini, with a load of carabinieri and prostitues...just chatting. The waiter got out a pistol but it was only a lighter. Then he got out a false hand which fell off. The bartender arranged to meet us the next day, but under natural light he was full of acne so we dumped him. We were staying in San Lorenzo, we were eating ice cream at midnight in the summer, one day a rat ran past in the gutter, and a prostitute crashed her motorino into the next table...So many stories, so many bizarre experiences...scary bits too. I remember seeing 'Nikita' when it first came out, French, dubbed into Italian (which I understood v. little of), it was an old cinema in a house, so tiny it had like 20 seats, and so uncomfortable. To this day it is still my favorite film ever!
Now I am have too many responsibilities to be irresponsible but boy did I have fun!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum