Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas and Newyears!?!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christmas and Newyears!?! Empty Christmas and Newyears!?! 28th October 2009, 2:50 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

So whats everyone doing for christmas and newyears?

Anything exciting? or what do you usually do?

What kind of things do you cook for them? italian, traditional or something completely different?

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

2Christmas and Newyears!?! Empty Re: Christmas and Newyears!?! 28th October 2009, 4:50 pm

MicheleG

MicheleG

This year as my parents seem to be suffering tremendously over the fact that I'm here rather than in the U.S. (keep in mind that I lived in L.A. for 20 years while my parents were always in New Mexico, so it wasn't like I saw them every other weekend or something), I will be going back to New Mexico for the holidays. I plan to eat every non-Italian thing I can find, including lots of New Mexican food; Thai food (and lots of Thai iced tea, even if it's -20 degrees outside); and Peets chai tea lattes. LOL

As for New Year's, I will be hoping everybody else doesn't sack out at 10:00 p.m. because I'd like to ring in the new year with some bubbly!!

What about you, Clare? What are you going to be doing?

3Christmas and Newyears!?! Empty Re: Christmas and Newyears!?! 28th October 2009, 11:02 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

We are not completely sure at the moment! Very Happy

Last year we forgot that the shops werent open in the afternoon on christmas eve so didnt get any food in and had to live on the stuff in the freezer! But luckily some friends had us over for christmas dinner which saved us from christmas blues! lol

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum