Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazed husband on bus today..

+3
Lizzie
ClareRoma
rebecca_trastevere
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Crazed husband on bus today.. 27th October 2009, 5:24 pm

rebecca_trastevere

rebecca_trastevere

Mad
So, awkward situation on the bus today, while waiting for a bus.. a family (2 mommy types and one dad) with about 6 kids was also waiting, as the bus came.. i got on... but only about half the family made it on due to a temper fit thrown by one of the children. Soo... the dad walks with his son the center of the bus, and the mom stays alone back by me... and they are yelling at each other.. and at one point the dad leaves the kid to RUN to the back of the bus and beat her head... right next to me... I felt awful, stupid violent man..argggg

Everyone in the bus turned to look away, I kept staring.. what would you have done?

they got off on the next stop.

2Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 27th October 2009, 7:09 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Oh my god thats awful! i would have felt so bad for the woman! Sad

where they tourists?

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

3Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 27th October 2009, 7:21 pm

rebecca_trastevere

rebecca_trastevere

I think not, I was way out in the residential areas outside the center of Rome...they were out on a family outing for sure

4Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 27th October 2009, 9:43 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

Bizarre! Do they have no decorum? Twisted Evil
but seriously even if he behaves like that at home it is strange that he did it in front of other people...people are normally good at putting on a front. No

5Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 28th October 2009, 10:28 am

piccolina

Wow how awful. Poor kids and poor wife. affraid

6Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 28th October 2009, 8:22 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

Reminds me of my MIL who told me I was very lucky to have my husband because he didn't beat me!

(I am being a bit naughty here because I am repeating this well out of context...but just to make u all laugh) Twisted Evil

7Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 29th October 2009, 11:05 am

annarita

does'nt sound like an italian family ? strange that only half the family managed to get on. not to be rassist but there gippsies around.

8Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 29th October 2009, 4:42 pm

piccolina

Annarita - well, unfortunately, domestic violence is just as big a problem as it is anywhere else...

9Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 30th October 2009, 1:24 am

annarita

yes I do understand that domestic violence is really without boundaries

10Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 12th November 2009, 2:25 am

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

wow thats horrible! in front of anyone no less, if that happaned in texas you better believe he wouldnt have left that bus in one peice. you dont hit a woman period much less your wife in front of the kids! .. crazy!

http://ggnitaly84.blogspot.com/

11Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 14th November 2009, 12:37 am

rkabruzzo

rkabruzzo

THAT'S RIGHT GEORGETTE! DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS.
I love the US for that... there are a lot of a-holes in the US and a lot of crime, but there are also a LOT of heroes who will stick up for others.

I am actually really scared about Italy's future because the people are SOOOOOOOOOOO passive-agressive and so irresponsible toward humanity and SUCH followers, plus the government is REALLY BAD at catching criminals or punishing crimes!!!

With all of these immigrants coming in (not to be racist, but seriously you have to consider that these people have values, beliefs and histories that are way different than ours!) and people generally getting more and more stressed from crises, I'm not sure what this country will come to in a few years.

Here's a BAD story. In my SIL's building there's a Tunisian family. The husband is a fisherman and every weekend when he comes home he smokes up a storm, gets drunk and rapes and beats his wife who runs around the house screaming for hours while the kids are locked in another room. Italy makes me sick because nobody can call the police and get something done about this. The wife would have to do a denuncia in order for this guy to ever get arrested! How sick is that! She has 3 kids to care for and would have nowhere to go without that creep's income! I wish she would go to a hotel on the weekend! But somehow her beliefs and background make her stay there and wait for him to come home every weekend. Fortunately my SIL doesn't hear all of this madness, but her neighbor tells her about it.

anyway... Michelle Hunziker is starting an association for abused women i think. I hope it is worth something.

12Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 14th November 2009, 12:38 am

rkabruzzo

rkabruzzo

Lizzie wrote:Reminds me of my MIL who told me I was very lucky to have my husband because he didn't beat me!

(I am being a bit naughty here because I am repeating this well out of context...but just to make u all laugh) Twisted Evil

i am laughing Smile that is a very italian MIL thing to say!

13Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 14th November 2009, 2:24 am

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

oh lord! thats so sad!!!! The phrase that irks me the most is "moglie buoi di paese tuoi" basically "good wives are from your own country" .. I have heard this a few times and i am like "says who".. I didn't ask my italian to hit on me and beg me to move in with him LOL.. if anything I am the motivating factor for him to have gotten a better job/ more independence while STILL having the close fam.. I remember when my Bf's mother suggest me and the girlfriend of tommasos brother move in together and her sons could come visit us in the weekends.. WTF? Luckily she has gotten the hint now..

14Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 14th November 2009, 10:53 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

[quote="Ggnitaly84.. I remember when my Bf's mother suggest me and the girlfriend of tommasos brother move in together and her sons could come visit us in the weekends.. WTF? Luckily she has gotten the hint now..[/quote]

2 foreign whores together? Crazed husband on bus today.. Icon_twisted

15Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 14th November 2009, 10:54 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

rkabruzzo wrote:
Lizzie wrote:Reminds me of my MIL who told me I was very lucky to have my husband because he didn't beat me!

(I am being a bit naughty here because I am repeating this well out of context...but just to make u all laugh) Crazed husband on bus today.. Icon_twisted

i am laughing Crazed husband on bus today.. Icon_smile that is a very italian MIL thing to say!

My MIL is British, but she has obviously been here for too long heeh hee!

16Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 14th November 2009, 2:05 pm

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

haha yes that way "mama" could have her sons at the house by herself.. i thought it was SO WEIRD ! His brother is 33 and should be out on his own.. secondo me.. they live in the other family owned apartment.. but i think they realize its a losing battle.. when we were going through the visa "horror" which all emotions were bought forward.. i told them " look its not just that i want him to come live with me, he WANTS to leave and live with me and be indepedent" .. hes not leaving florence, hes right HERE just not at your house.. and that I didnt think it was fair for me to be paying rent for 2+ years struggling very much while he lived rent-free at his parents house and basically just came over and lived with me all of the time.. i mean seriously! if we were in america where saleries are decent and i had a nice apartment of my very own, ,i would complain so much.. but here. sharing an apartment with a stranger and basically "living" in your bedroom.. um no.. ive done it and dont want to go back there!

17Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 14th November 2009, 2:20 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

But mamma cooks for them, washes their clothes, wipes their brows when they're sick, and it's all free!!!!!!!!!!!!! They would be mad to move out!!!!!!!!!! Crazed husband on bus today.. Icon_razz

18Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 14th November 2009, 2:30 pm

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

oh god the horror. My mom is spanish and would do the exact same thing for my brothers but they moved out at 18-20 lol.. hmm.. mammas phone calls going "where are you, when are you coming home" got old for them i suppose..

right now we are waiting because his parents are going to buy him a house .. i know i know. i have no problem renting or a mortgage but they think those two things are EVIL and refuse to partake with them so i guess we are getting a house.. i put a time limit though.. i said look if i have to live with ur parents for another year and not be able to invite friends over to spend the night who are visiting me.. im going to go postal on everyone.. im f**** american.. people visit me and i want to offer them a place to sleep , is that so RUDE of me.. and plus they have 2 empty bedrooms.. i really DONT understand that mentality as all of my friends are polite and respectful.

yeah so ill put up with 6 more months or else i am getting my own place lol..

19Crazed husband on bus today.. Empty Re: Crazed husband on bus today.. 14th November 2009, 3:04 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

for the first 2 yrs of my son's life I was living alone in a rented house in the UK, So I used to come to Rome for a month, home for a month and then back to Rome. 1 month was more than enough for me or my parents in law to kill each other. They were sooooo patient, but is simply wasn't viable!

Recently a friend of the family suggested that we bought the appartment G's parents are renting. I said where would we all live? ...he said together. Are u **ing crazy? 7 of us in a 3 bed flat! (and they smoke!)
He really couldn't see the problem...I was like, 'no I would rather rent for the rest of my life than live with them until they die.' I am surethey woud feel the same too!!! Crazed husband on bus today.. Icon_evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum