Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!
Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I borrow your kid? Educational purposes!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Can I borrow your kid? Educational purposes! on 23rd October 2009, 12:57 pm

So I am finishing my Bachelors online and my next class is about teaching students to read using a phonics program. Does anyone want to volunteer their child for this? I would come to your home in the Rome area and just go through the CDs and activities with him or her. It would maybe be 2-3 separate occasions, probably one time a week. Think of it as free babysitting and your kid gets to learn how to read, or be entertained for a few hours while they pretend like I am teaching them to read if they already know how. Let me know if you can help!

2 Re: Can I borrow your kid? Educational purposes! on 23rd October 2009, 1:12 pm

Lizzie I am looking at you! You are the only one I know of that has kids close to/around reading age Very Happy

3 Re: Can I borrow your kid? Educational purposes! on 26th October 2009, 1:33 pm

sorry, only just seen this post!
Of course you can have any of my kids....
I want to teach my 8 year old to read in English. He reads perfectly in Italian and when I try with English he does pretty well with the logically phonetic stuff and he guesses a great deal, but to my displeasure and guilt I don't seem to find the time to do it with him! SO please come (if u can face the journey (where are u in Rome?).
Of course this means you can't move away...if u create a dependence what am I gonna do after!!!???

So that's hamsters, teacher, what else do I need?.....don't supposed u have a 3 bedroom hosue with a garden to dispose of?? Laughing

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum