Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!
Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ciao from Torino!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ciao from Torino! on 8th September 2009, 2:10 pm

My name is Shelly and I have been bouncing back and fourth from Torino to the USA for over four years! We will reside in Italy FOREVER at the end of next year. I have a wonderful Italian husband, two wonderful children and a slightly crazy mother in law. I would love to meet other people in my situation! Razz

View user profile

2 Re: Ciao from Torino! on 10th September 2009, 6:59 pm

crazy mother-in-laws are a fundamental part of the Italian package! Twisted Evil

View user profile

3 Re: Ciao from Torino! on 11th September 2009, 12:21 am

SO TRUE~! Twisted Evil

View user profile

4 Re: Ciao from Torino! on 13th September 2009, 8:15 pm

The infamous MIL! I am lucky mine is really cool! Welcome to the forum! Look forward to your posts cat

5 Hi, I'm in Torino, too :>) on 15th October 2009, 3:30 pm

Hi, Shelly,

I'm in Torino, too! Let me know if you'd like to get together sometime, during the week (on the weekends we're usually out in the countryside).

I don't want to say I'm lucky. No, lucky is not the right word at all, but my MIL died in January, so before I actually moved here. Let's just say I can see how maybe things might have been more difficult if she were still around. Suspect I am sorry I didn't get a chance to know her better, though.

-Michele

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum