Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What to wear clubbing????

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What to wear clubbing???? Empty What to wear clubbing???? 16th October 2009, 6:14 pm

JenniRoma

JenniRoma

Its years since I actually went to a club without my husband (ie without a possessive Italian bodyguard). Tonight I am going out with 2 Italian friends and I dont have a clue what to wear. I am totally out of what's in fashion and not only that its suddenly turned cold and autumnal. I don't want to look like a total whore or a frump either.

Anyone out there in Roma actually have a life and can tell me what is cool and understated these days??? Very Happy

2What to wear clubbing???? Empty Re: What to wear clubbing???? 18th October 2009, 11:32 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

absolutely not...have no idea whatsoever. But when I went to the UK last week I saw a new change back to an old fashion style. (this has nothing to do with your question but anyway Laughing ...) My parents live near Nottingham university, and virtually every female student was wearing the same thing...Black leggings and a short flowy skirt over the top. also a lot were wearing pump type shoes with no socks (and it was freezing). Also big chunky brown belts at the waist or hips over flowing blouses and brown cowboy boots. It was so wierd coz it was like a uniform...they are such sheep when it comes to fashion. the blokes looked the same as ever thou'.

Incidently what did you end up wearing..and was it appropriate?

3What to wear clubbing???? Empty Re: What to wear clubbing???? 18th October 2009, 1:24 pm

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

you would be surpised, most people wear lots of black and you can get away with a fitted sweater or shirt , skirt with leggings/tights since its freezing, tight jeans, and boots/heels. at least thats what i wear .. Im quite tall 5'10'' i perfer flat boots which seem to be the style now anyway and makes me feel less gargatuan...

hope you had fun! I love the nightlife in Italy.. Smile

http://ggnitaly84.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum