Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!
Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kids' Activites Guide 2009‏

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kids' Activites Guide 2009‏ on 15th October 2009, 6:52 pm

Are you at a loss for what do with young kids in Rome? Are you wondering where to sign them up for swimming or volleyball? Do they have special needs and you can’t find the right information? Then the Kids’ Activities Guide 2009 is a must for you.

You can get a copy free of charge with the 14 October edition of Wanted in Rome, now on sale at newsstands and selected international bookshops in Rome.

We can also supply you with extra copies (€3 a copy) from our office at Wanted in Rome, Via dei Falegnami 79. Or alternatively email us at editorial@wantedinrome.com and we can send you extra copies.

We hope you find it useful and please send us any suggestions you may have for the 2010 edition. We really enjoy getting your feedback.

The Wanted in Rome Team

in order to unsubscribe please contact editorial@wantedinrome.com

View user profile http://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

2 Re: Kids' Activites Guide 2009‏ on 1st January 2010, 7:16 am

Do they have guides like this for other cities in Italy? We are going to be in Imperia and I'm looking for things to do with my almost 3 year old. Thanks!

View user profile

3 Re: Kids' Activites Guide 2009‏ on 3rd January 2010, 10:14 pm

hi.
i wanted to buy one.but there where all soldout.
to bad.i think it would be lovely to have one.and see wat i can do with serena.

View user profile

4 Re: Kids' Activites Guide 2009‏ on 3rd January 2010, 11:21 pm

I dont know if they do it in other cities Sad if you can find an online english classifieds for your area they might have one.

View user profile http://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum