Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

YOGA HAPPY HOUR

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YOGA HAPPY HOUR Empty YOGA HAPPY HOUR 29th September 2009, 9:55 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

YOGA HAPPY HOUR

Into yoga? Meet people with the same passion. Friday October 2nd from 7.30pm. Bring your friends. Free weekly memberships giveaway!
Wine Time, piazza Pasquale Paoli 15

[www.bikramyogaroma.it ]

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

2YOGA HAPPY HOUR Empty Re: YOGA HAPPY HOUR 29th September 2009, 10:08 pm

oohh are you gonna try it out?

3YOGA HAPPY HOUR Empty Re: YOGA HAPPY HOUR 29th September 2009, 10:10 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Might do! not sure yet lol

I have been told yoga is good to get rid of jelly belly's! Also someone told me fish oil tablets are really good for losing jelly bellys as well!

4YOGA HAPPY HOUR Empty Re: YOGA HAPPY HOUR 30th September 2009, 8:17 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

I am afraid that diets are good for jelly bellys too. Mad I put on a bit of weight (only 3 kilo but it is surprising what you can put on in a short time). My reasons for putting it on was coz I couldnn't get out during the winter...either it was raining or the kids were sick. Anyway I cut out the treats and started walking an hour a day..nothing drastic, but it has come off! Horray! Us shorties put on weight more 'obviously' coz we have nowhere to hide it! No point in making llifestyle changes that you can't maintain though. But I would love to do Yoga...even if just for the mental effect!

5YOGA HAPPY HOUR Empty Re: YOGA HAPPY HOUR 30th September 2009, 11:17 am

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

I know what you mean! my sister is the same weight as me but taller but she looks slim as the weight seems to stretch and has more places to go on her!!! Its so unfair! Sad

I have been going to the gym for 6 weeks or more now and some of it has shifted but the jelly belly below my belly button is still there, its like im wearing a spare tyre there!

I dont snack at all, been eating small and healthy lunches since starting the gym. Now im on a bowl of cereal for lunch hoping it will help shrink it more!

Shocked

6YOGA HAPPY HOUR Empty Re: YOGA HAPPY HOUR 30th September 2009, 2:37 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

Here's a trick...have a baby. No seriously it worked for me. Before i was pregnant with my first I always weighed at least 8 stone even though I went to the gym 6 times a week, walked loads and ate little. then I had a baby and he just breastfed me thin!...at one point I was only about 7st which was not pretty, now I like to be 7 and a half...and I more or less manage to stick to that. I have to say the third baby didn't have such a good effect so I should stick to just one or two hee hee! Twisted Evil
The other thing to think of is, that if being a bit over weight is your most serious problem in life then u r a lucky person...as long as u have your health, loved ones, a roof over your head etc.. everythign else is just extra.... sunny

7YOGA HAPPY HOUR Empty Re: YOGA HAPPY HOUR 14th November 2009, 12:11 am

rkabruzzo

rkabruzzo

ok you guys talking in stones are just confusing me!!!

8YOGA HAPPY HOUR Empty Re: YOGA HAPPY HOUR 14th November 2009, 11:28 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

rkabruzzo wrote:ok you guys talking in stones are just confusing me!!!

8 st 112lbs lbs 51kg
7 and a half stone = 105 lbs 47.7kg
7st = 98 lbs = 44.55
the things I do for science eh! YOGA HAPPY HOUR Icon_wink

9YOGA HAPPY HOUR Empty Re: YOGA HAPPY HOUR 23rd August 2010, 6:20 pm

mafiafran

I have been told yoga is good to get rid of jelly belly's! Also someone told me fish oil tablets are really good for losing jelly bellys as well!

Cargo Web slings
elektronine parduotuve

10YOGA HAPPY HOUR Empty Re: YOGA HAPPY HOUR 23rd August 2010, 7:15 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

I have heard that about the fish oil tablets as well! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum