Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're moving!! come take our stuff!!

+2
becca
emysmum
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 28th September 2009, 10:58 am

emysmum

We are moving from Rome for awhile and have tons of stuff to get rid of. Lots of english books. Mostly chick lit, fondue set and a ton of other random stuff. We are still sorting so let me know if you need anything and I will see if I have it to give away! We may even be selling or giving away an ikea couch and chair. I'll let you know! Thanks! Oh ya, we live in the giustiniana if you want to come and see anything.

ok I've now added an outdoor table with four chairs, candle holders, funky ice cube trays, shot glasses.

Also, if anyone knows of a place to donate it would be very much appreciated! Got to get rid of this stuff somehow and a person in need would be the best place. And I already know about the yellow bins, I just have too much stuff.

2We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 28th September 2009, 1:10 pm

becca

becca

hi how does the couch look like?and for how much?

3We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 28th September 2009, 3:04 pm

sara

You don't happen to have a scanner you want to part with do you?

Unfortunately, Giustiniana looks like it's a long way away from the center, so it wouldn't be easy to stop by. But I do wish you luck in getting rid of everything! We had to do that just last month before we came here and it was, somewhat surprisingly, a lot of work!

4We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 28th September 2009, 7:28 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

I'd have loved the books but have same problem, you're too far from me Mad . but thanks anyway and good luck...have u thoguht about a yard sale/ car boot sale?

5We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 28th September 2009, 8:30 pm

emysmum

we tried a yard sale once it was a complete bust! we just gave our scanner away sorry!! and lastly my husband has decided to keep the couch. this isnt working very well!! but i still have tons of other things!!! thanks ladies.

6We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 28th September 2009, 10:23 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

The funky ice cube trays, handle holders sound cool! also what kind of english books have you got??? im quite interest!

We have a car so if anyone wants anything i could pick it up with my BF and then meet up with you guys at some point to give it to you! if that helps Very Happy

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

7We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 28th September 2009, 10:37 pm

emysmum

yay!!! I've got tons of books. I'll name a few authors.
Margret Atwood
Alice Seabold
James Frey
I've got the bookseller of Kabul and kite runner
Joyce Carol oates
Some italian grammar books
Mitch Albom
Freya North
Gambero Rosso (restaurant guide for Italy)
Most are easy reads and I also have a few harry potters. (heehhehe) Whatever you want is yours. For free. JUST COME AND TAKE IT!!

8We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 28th September 2009, 11:10 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

LOL YAY!!! cheers

My BF said we could come to yours on saturday or sunday if you are free on either of them days!!

What other stuff is on your to get rid of list? have you got a rough list?

Like i said before if anyone likes the sound of anything i dont mind picking it up for you and meeting up in Roma at some other point to pass it to you bom

9We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 28th September 2009, 11:33 pm

emysmum

I keep dumping things in the box as I pack but I'll try to make a list up tomorrow. I think either day works for me but Sunday would probably be best. See you soon!

10We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 29th September 2009, 11:59 am

emysmum

okay ladies here's the list

1 polaroid instax mini camera with one refill
flower mini photo album
set of purple sheets, twin size
3 ikea pillow covers for couch brown with red flower
orange silk p cover
minolta camera (needs to have rolls of film)
ikea bar (metal) the ones that go on the wall and you stick stuff to it
ikea "flang" hangs on wall with pegs
orange juicer
ikea jug with internal ice
6 plain clear shot glasses
blue fondue set with flame
2 black tea light or candle holders with small holes from zara home
cookie tin
circle and star shaped ice trays
an A and Z stone book ends
table and 4 chairs ikea I dont know the name. Its glass topped with metal frame. The chairs are metal frame with wicker seats.

I keep adding things so let me know if you are looking for anything else

ps I'm going to the ladybirds playgroup tomorrow if anyone will be there and Iw ould be happy to bring something. Small mind you, I'm coming by train.

11We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 29th September 2009, 3:39 pm

jmisgro

jmisgro

Where are you moving to?

http://www.litlequeenrules.blogspot.com

12We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 29th September 2009, 4:30 pm

emysmum

We're off to england for a bit. yay!

13We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 29th September 2009, 7:07 pm

jmisgro

jmisgro

We are coming to Italy ...next month!

http://www.litlequeenrules.blogspot.com

14We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 29th September 2009, 9:30 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Are you moving to England for a long time? do you plan coming back to Italy after a while?

The ikea jug sounds cool!

What time you do want us to pop over on sunday? also where abouts are you? You can always private message me your address Smile

15We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 29th September 2009, 10:01 pm

I would LOVE the fondue set! Are you selling it or giving it away? I would have Claire grab it for me since I am up in Verona. What about the cameras? prices?

16We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 29th September 2009, 10:28 pm

emysmum

it is all free. free free free!!! If you can make it here to get it (or send someone else) it is yours!

17We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 29th September 2009, 10:32 pm

cool! I will have claire grab the fondue set, cameras and pillow covers if they are still available when she gets there. Thanks!

18We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 29th September 2009, 10:34 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Jess if you want it i can pick it up on sunday and give it to you next time you are in Roma Very Happy so you want the fondue set? pillow cases and cameras?

Anyone else want anything? let me know before sunday please!

Emys i will let you know tomorrow what time on sunday afternoon we can come over Very Happy

19We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 29th September 2009, 10:47 pm

emysmum

deal. I will put those things aside for you Jessica. Hope you like them!

20We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 30th September 2009, 11:08 pm

emysmum

Sorry Liz, you pm'd me this and I thought you might want Clare to see it too!

Hello,

Following up on our earlier exchange about the books, Clare, I'd be very keen to take any other English books you don't want. The list of authors looked quite appealing - esp the Khaled Hosseini books (Kite Runner).

Would it be convenient for you to pick them up in Giustiniana, and then I could meet you wherever in Rome? Otherwise, we could plan a trip out to pick them up directly. If that would work for you, Emysmum?

Anything I don't end up keeping, I'll donate to either Santa Susanna or another charity taking used books in English.

Grazie mille!
Liz

21We're moving!! come take our stuff!! Empty Re: We're moving!! come take our stuff!! 30th September 2009, 11:20 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Yup thats fine Smile she Pm'd me to this evening and i said if she wants some of the books thats fine as not all of them will be my cup of tea.

Im still coming over sunday for the other bits! and any books she hasnt chosen, if thats ok Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum