Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

pee pee nonsence

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pee pee nonsence Empty pee pee nonsence 24th September 2009, 12:12 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

This evening my two year old put the potty on his head, unfortunately he forgot he had just peed in it! Razz

2pee pee nonsence Empty Re: pee pee nonsence 24th September 2009, 12:35 am

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

not to mention the fact that grown men and young boys pee in the street .. i mean seriously I just walked past some construction guys yesterday and one was taking a leak on the wall, probably a wall built in the 13th century.. mamma mia..

http://ggnitaly84.blogspot.com/

3pee pee nonsence Empty Re: pee pee nonsence 24th September 2009, 1:27 am

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

HAHAHHAAAA

My neice used to put all her toys in her potty when she was little my sister told us to stop buying her nice toys until she grew out of that faze.

Yeah i saw a woman letting her 6yr old pee near a trash can today and they were right outside the school so i dont understand why he didnt use go back in!

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

4pee pee nonsence Empty Re: pee pee nonsence 24th September 2009, 9:16 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

gosh I am sooooooooooo guilty of this! I have 3 boys and even if I make them do pee pee before they leave the hosue, someone always needs to go...public toilets/bar toiilets are so dirty, and what do I do with the other 2 while i accompany the other into the bathroom to protect him from loitering wierdos and paedophiles, and the double buggy?? Anyway in my area there are so many dogs peeing and pooing that I figure a bit of child pee pee won't do any harm. I would object to an adult doing it, at least find an extremely private spot!

5pee pee nonsence Empty Re: pee pee nonsence 24th September 2009, 9:28 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

I swear my 2 year old has just peed in the mop bucket and I had only just filled it up...........

6pee pee nonsence Empty Re: pee pee nonsence 20th October 2009, 10:13 pm

I understand if the toilets are really disgusting, but at the brand new playground here in Verona parents let their kids pee and POOP in the grass. The nice, new and CLEAN loos are literally meters away. WHAT THE HELL!?

7pee pee nonsence Empty Re: pee pee nonsence 21st October 2009, 1:35 am

Ggnitaly84

Ggnitaly84

seriously? poop in the grass?

http://ggnitaly84.blogspot.com/

8pee pee nonsence Empty Re: pee pee nonsence 26th October 2009, 4:06 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

that's not nice...think it really depends on circumstances.... I hope they clear the poop up at least! If my kids pee outside it is usually in a place where nobody would ever sit/walk, like where the flowers are plantred around the edges of a garden..good fertiliser. Very Happy Anyway my excuse is it is difficult to get in a loo with 3 of them, my little one has been known to poop outside out of desperation but always onto a tissue that I thenput in a bag and dispose of in a bin, I would never dirty the grass becasue that is just nasty!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum