Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ASSISI-Excellent short term rental opportunity!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ASSISI-Excellent short term rental opportunity! Empty ASSISI-Excellent short term rental opportunity! 23rd September 2009, 10:21 pm

ALASKAITALY

REDUCED PRICE!

1144,00 Euro Per month!

***I'm willing to absorb some of the utility costs/fees - giving someone an even better opportunity to live in Assisi for a month or more while I am back in the States.*****

I find that I have to go back to the States in mid-September for a few months.

I would like to find someone who would like to rent my Assisi apartment. I normally rent it out to vacationers - at vacation rental prices -but because of my early departure, I would prefer to find someone who would like to rent it for a longer time period to avoid the management/caretaker costs - giving them a tremendously discounted price.

If you, or anyone you know, might be interested, please do pass along my Email address. connieconcetta (at) hotmail (dot) com

You can see photos and get more details about the apartment at the webpage below....

www.vrbo.com/49877

I am offering the apartment for a greatly discounted price of 1144,00 Euro per month with ALL utilities included ....Wi-Fi; computer/printer; dishwasher;telephone; SKYPE phone; washing machine; all linens and towels; kitchen supplies and utensils; DVD player; CD player; treadmill; on site parking and more...

It may also be possible to arrange for the use of my car for less than car agency rental prices (and it is an automatic)!!!!

I'd consider shorter term rentals, so if you have something in mind, Email me and we can discuss the possibilities.

Dates are flexible - the house would be available October 1, 2009 - January 11, 2010

Conditions: Maximum occupancy - 2 Adults. Security Deposit required. No Smoking - No Pets!

This is a great opportunity for anyone who would like to try out 'life in Italy' - looking for their own place in the area - or just needing a long break.

connieconcetta (@) hotmail (.) com

Lizzie

Lizzie

oh I talked to u on expats as Leander re fastweb righ?

Not that that has anything to do with this post, but it is a small world!!
Very Happy

3ASSISI-Excellent short term rental opportunity! Empty Ciao! Yes we have... 24th September 2009, 12:08 am

ALASKAITALY

Wow - it is a small world!

Lizzie

Lizzie

well if expats really does shut down Sad (shame coz I was just getting into it,) maybe we'll see more people on this forum. Keeping things sweet and light!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum