Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

new to this forum

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new to this forum Empty new to this forum 28th March 2011, 9:38 pm

caprilotta

Hi, I live in Lazio, in a tiny village overlooking the Liri Valley (half way between Rome and Naples). I am a New Zealander and have been here for almost four years.

I live near Cassino and often guide people around the sites of the battlefields. Like most New Zealanders I had family members fighting here in WWII. My father is a veteran soldier and that is what brought me here initially.

I am learning Italian but have a long way to go! At least I can say that I know a lot more than I did four years ago, but need to study much more!

I share my life with two little dogs and large numbers of passing travellers. I am a painter and writer, mother and grandmother, and while I enjoy my challenging life here I sometimes miss having family near.

I can't decide whether I am a recluse or a social person, but for now my little village on the hillside suits me just fine!

2new to this forum Empty Re: new to this forum 29th March 2011, 12:49 pm

Lizzie

Lizzie

welcome Very Happy
your life sounds idyllic, might have to move in with you!

3new to this forum Empty Re: new to this forum 29th March 2011, 4:04 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Welcome to the forum! can i move in to! loool

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum