Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am coming :)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am coming :) Empty I am coming :) 14th March 2011, 10:01 am

Milena

Milena

Hi, girls,

I am yet another stupid goose turning her life around for a gorgeous Italian man Wink I found out about this forum reading Leah's blog Help! I live with my Italian mother-in-law, so thank you, Leah, and keep up the good work! (thumbs-up)

My name is Milena, I am 33 and I live in Sofia, Bulgaria. I met the love of my life on a dating site of all places Smile, (where are those old-fashion bar pick-ups nowadays Smile). Now we are moving in together, which means I am shutting down my businesses in BG and shopping around for the biggest suitcases possible on offer Smile

I am dropping in to say Hi to all of you and would love to get to know you all better Smile

2I am coming :) Empty Re: I am coming :) 15th March 2011, 5:34 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

hello Milena and welcome to the forum! cheers

where in italy are you moving to?

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

3I am coming :) Empty Re: I am coming :) 15th March 2011, 6:21 pm

Milena

Milena

My better half currently resides in Marino, Lazio, his intentions are to change his flat for something closer to Rome. I guess we'll be having coffee when I join you in Roma Smile

4I am coming :) Empty Re: I am coming :) 16th March 2011, 12:20 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

That would be good! there are a few Roma ladies from the forum who meet up sometimes Smile we also have a facebook page called Pink Italy

And please feel free to join my facebook page if you like Claire Willett you can find me on the Pink italy page if it makes it easier Very Happy

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

5I am coming :) Empty Re: I am coming :) 16th March 2011, 2:39 pm

Milena

Milena

Will find you on Facebook Smile

As far as coffee is concerned - I am a coffeecholic, so trust me, noone can stop me from getting one in Rome even if it means getting on the train from Marino Smile)) I guess I would be the Expat Roma Coffee Committee chairman Smile))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum