Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!
Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ciao da Firenze

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ciao da Firenze on 22nd February 2011, 9:15 pm

Hello,

My name is Dawn, my husband and I moved here from Cambridge in the UK last November we are slowly getting used to our new life and we both love it. My husband took early retirement so neither of us are working here although a little work would help us to integrate with the local community and of course help to support the budget and also help with the language.

If there are any members living in Florence it would be good to hear from you.

Ciao a tutti.
Dawn.[/size]

View user profile

2 Re: Ciao da Firenze on 23rd February 2011, 11:35 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum! i think we do have some ladies from florence on the forum Very Happy

View user profile http://pinkitaly.forumotion.com
HI I have just moved to Florence after 2 years in Sicily and I do not know anyone.

I would like to meet some new friends and hang out. I am lots of fun!!! Presently looking for a place to live with my 2 dogs. I am an artist and english teacher and starting a couple of businesses here.

I was born in England but lived many years in Canada and I was working in spain for 2 years then came to Sicily.

Love to meet you! Say hello and for a quicker response as I am not always online feel free to call me at 3383602530.

Grazie Hillary

View user profile

4 Re: Ciao da Firenze on 27th February 2011, 10:04 pm

hello there!!! i also live in florence Smile i would also auggest afriendinflorence.com , i go occasionally and its big group of expats that meet up, all very positive nice people and all age ranges , they also have a lot of advice for those moving as many have been in florence for 10 + years.. any questions just let me know!!!!!

View user profile http://ggnitaly84.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum