Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

new to italy looking for american friends

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new to italy looking for american friends Empty new to italy looking for american friends 12th January 2011, 1:56 pm

bjones0911

bjones0911

hi i am belinda i have been living in northern italy for 3 months. i will be marrying my italian fiancee on january 22. i am looking to meet new american friends and ask for advice on learning the italian language.

i look forward to hearing back from anyone interested in making a new american friend and helping through my new wonderful learning experiences in beautiful italy.

ciao a presto

belinda

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Welcome to the forum Very Happy

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

bjones0911

bjones0911

Grazie

4new to italy looking for american friends Empty Re: new to italy looking for american friends 14th January 2011, 11:31 pm

peachknee

peachknee

Hi and welcome - I'm pretty new, myself, to the forum, I mean Laughing I've been in Rome since 2001, but it's nice to get to know each other here on the forum. Hope you make many friends !!

http://dacbbir.blogspot.com/

Kri

Kri

Ciao! Where are you living in the north?

6new to italy looking for american friends Empty Re: new to italy looking for american friends 17th January 2011, 12:20 pm

bjones0911

bjones0911

I live in Rovereto which is 15 minutes from Trento. I will be getting married this Saturday and am very excited and nervous. After I plan to take an Italian class for learning the language and studying very much. Any suggestions on methods of studying would be helpful. Thank you once again for all of your replis and I hope to make many friends. We will be planning a trip to Rome this summer so perhaps I can meet with some of you who live in the area.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum