Pink Italy: Expat Ladies Living in Italy
Welcome to Pink Italy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Pink Italy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for expat women living in Italy, to swap ideas, make friends and seek advice!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction from Abruzzo

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduction from Abruzzo Empty Introduction from Abruzzo 5th November 2010, 8:51 pm

christinedelrosso

Ciao everyone. I am Christine.

I moved here exactly 6 months ago today. I am originally from the Bay Area of California. I haev lived in New York, Austin and Connecticut where I had a vineryard and sold exclusively Italian wine.

I moved to Abruzzo because this is where I have family, it is in the mountains, close to Beach in Pescara and the autostrada...in other words it is centrally located. I have managed to buy a house, car and find my way through the buracratic grid lock. I am single with no children here. I am an artist, teaching myself to play the piano and enrolled in in an Italian group dancing dance class.

I am too young to retire and an livng off of my money for now. I have found a seni part time job turoring english but obviously more money is always welcome.

I do not speak Italian very well and registered for a class that should start anytime. I am learning but it is slow and most people here speak dialecto. But I am able to function on my own and am not shy.

I would love to make new freinds from the "old country"! I love you

2Introduction from Abruzzo Empty Re: Introduction from Abruzzo 13th November 2010, 10:35 am

Lizzie

Lizzie

welcome! Smile

3Introduction from Abruzzo Empty Re: Introduction from Abruzzo 11th December 2010, 2:42 pm

carrieitly

carrieitly

Hi Christine!

I'm just up the road from you in Giulianova! I've been here a little over three years. Sounds like you're settling in well! Let me know if you're interested in meeting up sometime, or if you have any questions about anything in the area!

Carrie

4Introduction from Abruzzo Empty Re: Introduction from Abruzzo 15th December 2010, 10:28 pm

ClareRoma

ClareRoma
Admin

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy

https://pinkitaly.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum